Brown enough yet?

kill those caterpillars fast

you may need to invest in some SAFE bug spray

they reproduce like crazy and will eat the buds 

they can and will kill your entire crop over night

someone mentioned Dipel in another post recently, do a search.....

They eat into the marrow of the stem and lay their eggs causing the buds to die off overnight ..Then they leave the stem is open to infection and parasites that will kill the plant. Detergent in water sprayed on the stems and undersides of the leaves will help and you need to cut away branches well under the effected area to make sure you get any that are in the stem still..  If you don't want to use pesticides Praying Mantis's will eat all the caterpillar's on your plant

Hey Can't Grow I posted these Trichome apics today and I am about to start flushing in earnest the next week

Here

They are at the bottom of the page also I think mine looks ready...check out the small leaves at the top of the buds are they pushed up and out rather than tending to just lean down as normal, how does it smell, have you noticed any great amount of sudden growth...and you will notice it...they go from ..hmmm OK buds...to...your freaking kidding me wow (you hope they do)...and it feels like it happened quick, yellowing leaves are usually the bigger fan leaves first from the bottom, the leaves will show the amber trichomes far sooner than the buds will, so make sure you have a look about midway along the plant and at the flower., Don't forget it's the bulbs at the top of Trichs turning amber, not the stems...., the branches might have started to droop with the weight of the buds so the tight Xmas tree look, gets a bit shaggy...there also picks of mine taken on Saturday...how do the buds compare to yours as far as the colors go.

Max