Anyone know where i can find a bong like this in aus?

lol i used to have i think maybe that exact bong.

it was an agung and i picked it up at bringabong in nimbin

in my opinion though you can find much better glass online for cheap these days. sites like http://www.dhgate.com/store/top-selling/20082037.html#dcp_-- have great stuff and i have been happy with every purchase i have made. my only advice is read the description carefully, a lot of the stuff you see are oil rigs more so than bongs and as such can be quite small, if your looking for a larger piece just make sure you read the dimensions before you buy.

• Upvote 1

Give Joynt Venture in Perth a ring they maybe able to help you out {Phone=9321 6640 } .They are at 572 Hay street Perth. or email them  your bong photo to {joyntventure@westnet.com.au} Plus they have a shop in  Freemantel  as well.

But you will be able to get a good bong from OZBongs cheaper.  

I don't know if the high end bongs they sell at Joynt venture are the real thing ridggy dijj that is .But at ozbongs they are ridgy dijj  the real thing.

You will find that all the Bongs they sell at OFF ya tree are crap take off's.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Give Joynt Venture in Perth a ring they maybe able to help you out {Phone=9321 6640 } .They are at 572 Hay street Perth. or email them  your bong photo to {joyntventure@westnet.com.au} Plus they have a shop in  Freemantel  as well.

But you will be able to get a good bong from OZBongs cheaper.  

I don't know if bong shops like lemonsmoke are the real thing ridggy dijj that is .But at ozbongs they are ridgy dijj  the real thing.

You will find that all the Bongs they sell at OFF ya tree are crap take off's.

Regards,Dingo-2008.

I'd just reduce my aims, you have such a specific aim! There are plenty of cool bongs out there!

Edited by smokerking