Pretty well spot, make decisions based on the knowledge u have gained growing all sorts of things, veggies etc

Bonsai tinkering with my dad is where a lot the plant management strategies can be implemented in all types of grows with a pre determined space is to used

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Once I've got the garden set up how I like it (been on the road/interstate for the past year and a half or so), I really want to learn how to Bonsai trees! It seems like a fair bit of work for something that doesn't produce anything one can consume which is why I haven't considered getting into it yet but when I get some time, I reckon I'll give it a good crack :D

Trust me , there’s nothing more satisfying than grow a little tree for 10 yrs n have someone look at it and think how amazing they r

It’s not that hard really , very relaxing expecting nothing from them but hours of enjoyment n awe

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

no probs having a ramble brownies  , i do it most of the time 

each to there own but nothing wrong with learning & occupying the mind 

sitting down to get your bonsai on i see as the same as getting your KNF practices on or IPM practice or hydroponic practices 

def not a expert on KNF but like the idea of making all your nutrients & inoculations in house & off your land ( for the most part ) all keeps the mind 

ticking over  

knf not for everybody & neither is bonsai but as long as your leaning something new , that's the important bit  

Trust me , there’s nothing more satisfying than grow a little tree for 10 yrs n have someone look at it and think how amazing they r

It’s not that hard really , very relaxing expecting nothing from them but hours of enjoyment n awe

I suppose like anything, it seems hard to those of us who've never done it and have no idea of the process lol I'm adding it to my list of things to start researching though!

no probs having a ramble brownies  , i do it most of the time 

each to there own but nothing wrong with learning & occupying the mind 

sitting down to get your bonsai on i see as the same as getting your KNF practices on or IPM practice or hydroponic practices 

def not a expert on KNF but like the idea of making all your nutrients & inoculations in house & off your land ( for the most part ) all keeps the mind 

ticking over  

knf not for everybody & neither is bonsai but as long as your leaning something new , that's the important bit  

Just had a brief google of "KNF" as I had no idea what that meant but after a few links to custom gas pumps and the Polish Financial Supervision Authority on the use of cloud computing services, I found Korean Natural Farming! :yahoo:

I assume that's the one you were referring to, unless you've got a particular interest in the Kentucky Nurses Foundation lol I mean, we've all had a nurse fantasy or two :whistle: but Kentucky is a long way to go for that :rofl:

All jokes aside, I'd never heard of Korean Natural Farming until now but I like what I'm reading! Ultimate sustainability. Right up my alley! :thumbsup:

nah nah man it's all bout the knf custom gas pumps , it's a side interest lol 

yep KNF is Korean Natrual farming , & yes it's that Kentucky voice twang dressed in a nurses outfit that does it for me baby :)

still learning too but this guy has got his KNF groove down , Chris Trump https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCus0ZO165qzh6KPlULSzs4w/videos

interview with chris trump on shaping fire with shango los https://youtu.be/ip-lbV_qDd8 some cool interviews on shaping fire as well , not all about KNF

nah nah man it's all bout the knf custom gas pumps , it's a side interest lol

yep KNF is Korean Natrual farming , & yes it's that Kentucky voice twang dressed in a nurses outfit that does it for me baby :)

still learning too but this guy has got his KNF groove down , Chris Trump https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCus0ZO165qzh6KPlULSzs4w/videos

interview with chris trump on shaping fire with shango los https://youtu.be/ip-lbV_qDd8 some cool interviews on shaping fire as well , not all about KNF

Ooh legendary! Thanks itchybro, I'll watch em shortly once I've potted up some cuttings! :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1