Bongs in South Aust

Hey all have been on a lil holiday to SA, just around the corner from where i was staying was a Happy High Herbs, so i popped in to have a sticky around the shop.

When i see these 2 big glass display cases all lit up full of bongs.

So i wonder over and have a look see and they have some nice glass some G Spot Agung and others and every one has some sort of flower ot something of the like where the stem goes but not a stem or cone to be seen any where.

So this peaked my interest as i know in Qld and NSW it a big no no to have anything on display in regards to smoking canna.

The guy behind the counter said a group off ppl took it to court in SA and won the rite to sell them but the way it has to be done is they are displayed and sold as flower pots, once you buy the said flower pot/holder and you get all the extra bits that come with and take home how you use it is up to you.

So that how SA used a loop hole to be able to display and sell bongs.

I tryed to buy a stem and cone for backup but couldent get as they was not part of the court case so dont see em, u have to buy the whole flower pot/holder to get one.

post-398-0-18352300-1453947278_thumb.jpg  post-398-0-64474600-1453947236_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2

the oil pourer thing works here too, but if thats what theyre branded as, then theyre the cheapest of the cheap and nasty

i bought a bong from hhh in adelaide city few years ago, they didnt have and couldnt sell me any stems/conepieces

i also bought a hookah from there and it had one. guess if you pretend youre an arab its ok. :doh:

Well Brother Joey.. All I can do here in the USA is vote for TRUMP so we can keep our guns and Bongs. Not many places in my state of Georgia that sell those lil meth pipes.. Lot's of glass in stores though..  So it's not just in Aussie Land...Corruption is everywhere!

• Upvote 1