188-39.2-35.7

88-20-19

36-7.6-6.5

Unknown 01-05-15

213-50-44

186-43.3-37.5

Measures are in grams.

In the uk a penny weighs 3.5g and 2 pence pice weighs 7g[emoji109]

I used to get upset when I got stalks in my bud[emoji35].There were some nice colas, mainly tops. Hand trimmed on there main stalk then dried at room temp for 14 days give or take.Then de-stalked [emoji41]. Now we need someone that's not stoned to do the math. Something to do with standard deviation?? Mean average? [emoji848]. Peace and love #ringostar [emoji12]

• Upvote 2

:twiddle:

Someone said to me years ago that you lose 2/3 thirds of wet weight to get to final approx dried weight .......

In my experience it is more than that (as in less).... (Stopped doing fantasy outcomes years ago)

You get what you get...............Or deserve...

Take every day and outcome as a bloody bonus guys............

Peace........... :thumbsup:

• Upvote 3

You think HE has too much time on his hands.....

I was going to say make up a spreadsheet, would only take a couple of minutes and easy to add to in the future if you design it properly, looks like you beat me to it.

I used to work on a rough guide of about 1/6th, but just couldn't be fucked weighing it wet these days, plus the variability of how much stem there is wet messes with the calc's too much.  These days I just fidget about like a kid waiting for Christmas until they're dry and destemmed so I can get a final weight.  Have found with a bit of experience I can very roughly gauge an estimate based on what it looks like when first hung up to dry, but I mean very rough.  What Stan said, you get what you get, and hopefully deserve for your love and effort.

Having said that, a spreadsheet like that could be good for benchmarking how you are going with nailing down growing a particular strain, but the variablility from strain to strain would make anything else semi meaningless.  But I sorta understand where you're coming from Billy, I can occassionally get a bit nerdy with mathematics and it's relevance to many different things.

• Upvote 1

I usually bank on @1/4 of wet weight. I'm a bit of a numbers man. I like to try to guess my final weight by the time my plants are two months old, heck I'm trying to guess my final weight while I'm lying in bed come spring time, fantasizing about the entire grow from seed to saddie lol. This year I reckon I'm I'm up for 2lb maybe 2.5lb. Only time will tell though.
  • Upvote 1

I measure wet because it gives me an idea of what the weight will be when it is dry.

my averages around 22-25% of original wet weight

that, and I'm a nerd, I like numbers, any excuse to do maths and I'm in   lol

Sheldon Cooper: What are the odds that two individuals as unique as ourselves would be connected by someone as comparatively workaday as your son?

Beverly: Is that a rhetorical point, or would you like to do the math?

Sheldon Cooper: I'd like to do the math.

Beverly: I'd like that, too.

• Upvote 1