Nutrient Problems your advice please

If your doing soil samples get cores from all through the pot then avg them for a reading.. but its not so important as how would u in this situation change your ph.. all I can suggest is working on the plant health moving forward.. to adjust that soil ph downwards I'd mix my mute for the week in something like a 100lt bucket.

Use the seasol.

Id buy a good single part bloom fert over powerfeed, something like hygen cornucopia or what ev its called from bunnings.

Mix it all up nutes at 75% let it sit then using ph test and ph down acid lower ur ph to about 5.8 in a week soil levels should drop. If you really want to do her a favor get a larger pot, with quality soil or if ready to only feed through the nute your putting in try a good quality coco as said above.

Brand is omocote Professional Premium  Mixed 70/30 with some added cow shit

The yellow spots haven't seemed to spread at all and the plant is still going along ok

didnt end up feeding her any diff than norm its a lil scrawny next to my other girl tho

Thanks for the tips of the mulch ect itchy had a good read about

bokashi and now have a worm farm and compost planed for nxt year

also picked up a soil ph test kit some purple powerfeed and seasol at bunnings

tested said plant and its ph came out around 7.5 just a touch high.

uncomposted cow shit can be very hot , weird i know but do you know the cow ! commercial farms can be a bit full on so i would avoid poo from these places , cow , sheep , chook 

but not if it's your pet cow daisy , cos you know what she eats , just compost it first 

Powerfeed is not organic unless you brought the one with organic in big letters on the front of the bottle 

In an organic system PH is not important , the plant & microorganisms sort that out , if you were to put a probe into 10 points around a root ball in an old growth forest tree you would get 10 different

PH readings

i would sub-out the seasol for coconut water & aloe vera & use Kelp to mix with neem or alfalfa meal ( Lucerne ) as a top dress for soil dwellers to break down or the same stuff in a 24hr bubble tea

add some malted barley to the top dress or tea & your plant will be kicking arse

Nothing better though than a good compost or castings would be the main part of growing & inoculation , infact the best castings are made from unfinished compost , get the compost up to temp to kill

unwanted seeds then feed the worms with it     

Edited by itchybromusic