Hi-PAR ballasts

You got some links or pics of the actual units ?

I wouldn't expect warranty to be very useful ?

gday mate i lost my phone a while back im using on old samsung im not sure how to connect to internet to get downloads of the ballast and lights and so forth.

if you can try to look up sinowell 630 watt or 315 watt grow light you might find it. or look for the catalogue or something. if i can work out how to get a link for you i will but the ones they show on alibaba are not the real ones im looking at so those links are useless to show.

i might just buy 4 for myself do a grow diary and let you see them.

i still cant decide what to get though haha any help on that one my rooms are 1.4 by 1.4

oh and warranty should be all good as they are both very reputable companies.

i looked up sinowell and i found the 315 watt lamps but could not find the new 2016 cmh grow light in there i dont think they have updated it just yet.

Edited by grow for me

usually get like a 1-1.5 lb yield comes down to your space and how you train your plants more so than which light your using though as i can easily pull a pound off of the 315w in a 1.2m tent.

if its yield your after 2 x 315w in a 2.4m x 1.2m tent would be better

check out my current grow here. flowering is just starting. should pull 1.5lb out of this one i would say

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/76106-custom-undercurrent-20/page-2

Edited by forgetiwashere

usually get like a 1-1.5 lb yield comes down to your space and how you train your plants more so than which light your using though as i can easily pull a pound off of the 315w in a 1.2m tent.

if its yield your after 2 x 315w in a 2.4m x 1.2m tent would be better

check out my current grow here. flowering is just starting. should pull 1.5lb out of this one i would say

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/76106-custom-undercurrent-20/page-2

gday mate i have been very busy of late. i have found a place to get these lights almost half price, i should be getting a few soon hopefully. and thanks for the info