Podron (formulated for Sydney water)

Hi guys and girls.

Been using Canna nutes in Coco for a while and the results were pretty good. No failures or deficiencies etc but at around $40 a litre of A and B I thought there has to be a cheaper way.

So I was talking to a mate a while ago about a nute range formulated for Sydney water and he swears by it so I thought f@#k it and drove out west and got myself so Podron grow A+B Bloom A+B each bottle is 5 litres. A bottle of root 79, whopper bud and energy plus. They tried selling me the Pk13/14 but already have heaps so didn't worry about it.

All the above only cost me about $200 and it's a massive saving compared to my old nute range and so far I'm really impressed with the results.

The reason for this thread is, I'm trying to find out if anyone else uses it and if they have any more info on it because the mob who sell it are less than helpful and I can't find anything about it on google.

Before I bought it I asked a guy at my usual shop about it and he was quite annoyed I even mentioned it and that they are ripoff merchants and wouldn't even tell me the name of the stuff.

So my knowledgeable readers, anyone heard of it or got any info on it?

Never heard of it but I guess it's a local thing. Sound like a dodgy bunch but that doesn't matter if you like the nutes lol I guess if there is no info on the bottles and they aren't giving out info it's prob a bit of an under the table operation. I'm pretty sure products like hydro nutes need to have ingredients listed on a MSDS among other things.

Of course you know you have to post plant pics now after teasing us.

Haha I will post pics as soon as I figure out how to do it safely. Being a kiwi has me a little more paranoid because we are getting deported at a rate of knots!!!

I have a feeling these guys are just ripping off one of the major brands and adding a few little extras to keep the ph to 6.5. It's quite strange actually. Doesn't matter how much I use, full strength or half the ph still comes out to 6.5

Either way so far so good and so cheaps lol