extra growth

Have an interesting problem, my plant has been in flower for 6 to 7 weeks and what has happened is some buds are looking ready for flushing and draining but have had a few buds look like they are still having growth spurts? Has anyone come across this in the past? Also, should I flush and cut the buds that are ready or wait till they are all ready

Ahhh, that makes sense. Have been having the door open to let the excess heat to escape as the air con has died. Any ideas on what can be done with the plant, do I let it finish it flower before pulling, do I cut the buds that are 'ready'  and let the buds that reveg to grow, or just pull it when the non-reveg are ready?

If it was me I would check your timer Make sure it's at 12 &12 then check for light leaking into ur room. Once u have identified the problem switch lights to 11 on 13 off give it a extra boot to make the plant flower. But before doing this I would give the plant 24 hours of total darkness to help revert back to flower. But if you have started from seed may caused plant to turn male or hermie.

Thanks for the info, the timer is 12/12 and it was my fault- had left the doors open because the air con had stopped working and the temperature was getting pretty high. Will do the things you suggested, and she's a clone not a seed so it shouldn't shock it to male or hermie. Wouldn't have thought the amount of light that would have got in would cause that, but I stand corrected. Will keep you posted on the outcome. Any idea on how long I should continue to grow it before harvesting and should I harvest the okay buds?