Medical Canna Scammers

Question

Hey all

I thought I might start a thread with as many medical cannabis scammers

That are out there trying to rip off/make some $$ off the sick n dying

I think they are the scum of the earth!

if your not sure ask around on this forum,

last thing we want is a proper canna med maker to be be put on this list.

#1, The don- http://www.thedonmedicinalcannabis.com/

• Upvote 3

i will make oil for anyone that needs it, i wont supply said weed or stuff but if u have no idea and need help in possibly someones fight for life they should get everything for free or dirt cheap people have already been shaken up and scared shitless they shouldnt now be taken as easy targets and fucked cos you can it aint the Aussie way, you guys know ur taking the piss we know ur taking the piss and the people you sell to know ur taking the piss but have no other options, so stop it and get on board the giving a fuck about people bus and help, really help. You guys obviously got cash and when i say you guys im looking at the  Don is this how u want to start in the medical canna business

What goes around comes around and karma yeah she exists, that money you have made so far, it's tainted with heartache and pain enjoy what it brings.

• Upvote 1

Hold up a bit there, sunshine. what's this "You guys obviously got cash" bullshit? Just because we prefer to grow our own we're automatically presumed to rolling in cash, or in other words "Drug Dealers"?

You should consider yourself thankful you weren't standing right in front of me when you spruiked that crap, otherwise Karma would've been dished up right where you stood.

Now pull your head in and get clued up to the various reasons why folks like myself prefer to grow our own. People like you actually tarnish Cannabis' image, you wanker.

Hold up a bit there, sunshine. what's this "You guys obviously got cash" bullshit? Just because we prefer to grow our own we're automatically presumed to rolling in cash, or in other words "Drug Dealers"?

You should consider yourself thankful you weren't standing right in front of me when you spruiked that crap, otherwise Karma would've been dished up right where you stood.

Now pull your head in and get clued up to the various reasons why folks like myself prefer to grow our own. People like you actually tarnish Cannabis' image, you wanker.

indy dude... calm down a lil.

he was talking about "the don" and people

like him.

hehe took me a lil while too... but have another look at it.. tricky wording.. but its there.

• Upvote 1

Righto. Fair enough, Mate.

I'm not at my best first thing in the morning, and I took that as if Jagged was generalising to what we're about here. Making accusations of being a Drug Dealer will hit a nerve with me every time as isn't something I indulge in.

As with quite a few here, there's many folk live quite comfortably with Cannabis in their life with no criminal element what so ever. Pity the general public don't understand that.

I grow my own and i was most definately talking about the Don and his ilk.

I'm all for everyone growing there own meds and helping each other get the best meds we can get cos the govt doesnt care about us, they want our vote and once gotten they really do behave like children trying to create a legacy for themselves in what ever area that may be without much thought for anyone else but themselves they cant even play as part of a functioning  team, kevin julia and big tone found out this is the case and countless bitches at fellow cabinet members and lets not mention the farce that is question time.

Overgrow the world or at least our backyard. i grow if they pop me and i front the judge i look forward to having my say on the record in court at the nanna state victoria  is becoming.

I served in a war zone and received a few injuries from that service and to get compensation is like pulling teeth its a total mind fuck trying to work with them so yeah i stopped taking any notice of their bullshitt rules and regulations a while ago im an adult and am capable of making informed adult choices about myself and my family.

If u need proof the govt doesnt care about people, Jaquie lambie put a bill to the senate asking for all veterans to be given gold cards for their injuries and service to the country, Liberal and Labor stooges joined forces to squash it, i dunno about anyone else but i personally am disgusted in this behavior and collusion by the 2 major parties to shit in the face of every man and woman that has served our country we love on operations and deployments all over the world.

As for my rant im not the best practioner of grammar and english the wife said i need paragraphs  and punctuation what can i say i get on a roll and get passionate and was directly aiming at the people taking clear advatage of sick people, fellow humans the websites spruiking cbd and thc oils and the myriad of other breakthroughs that are still illegal in this country take transdermal patches for the delivery of cannabinoids and terpenes to our bodies as we need them and in controlled doses.

So  yes fuck Don and arseholes like him who clearly dont give a rats arse about the people they purport to be assisiting and this proven by the outrageous prices in the name of medical cannabis. Their callous business practices are morally reprehensible and demonstrates  total disregard for their patients/clients. 

Sorry another rant, i belive strongly in this my father died from lung cancer recently and wouldnt try any canna products because of the ill informed propaganda and self serving polices of our govt in keeping cannabis out of the hands of the people who desperately need it. This vital medicine remains highly illegal and the police will take you down if u are caught making anything from cannabis.  This is fact,don't believe for one second that just because these flogs have a website and fancy letterhead that they are endorsed by the govt of Australia. They are not, They are just flogs ripping you off without shame.

You can get your 60 grams of life saving medicine made and in your hands for under 4k and that is expensive in my book. The sourcing of the raw materials is the sticking point for those who have never had to fight for their life before let alone source their own medcine.  They need assistance and advice from compassionate people. They do still exist in this crazy fucked up society.

Research the shit outta what you want to put in your body, knowledge is power and the govt really do hate individuals that put this into practice against them but they are powerless to twist rules and regulations they wrote.

Indycar the dealers here are don yantra and the individuals and businesses selling shit overpriced meds not you guy or me or anyone else who grows their own meds :)

sorry for the misunderstanding, poor grammar and punctuation are my MO.  My typing skills can't keep up with my brain. You might need to read some of my shit multiple times :)