Hey Chained it was about 120$ Au

The main diff using the E nail once it get to temp it stays there with a torch once u finish heating you start to loose heat fast.

If you only dab now and then it would be easier just to have a torch to heat up.

But i dab a few times a day, i just turn on and dab,it all ways ready not like the torch u have to sit there to heat up 1st.

Nice one Ozzy top bit of kit mate.

I have been looking at getting one from OZBongs for awhile now so I may just get one now you have got one an say it does the job well.

I agree with you about the temp drop with the normal flame heated nail the temp drop is fast.

So after Christmas I may buy one as looks like my days may be numbered in the way of my brain functioning  proply.

So going to have as much fun as I can till things turn bad for me,But hey this shit what is happening to my brain may slow down again it looks that way as I have had no more forgetful moments in the last week just bad migrain every day.

Any way you have a very nice rig there Ozzy happy vaping mate.

Regards,Dingo-2008.  

Hey Chained it was about 120$ Au

The main diff using the E nail once it get to temp it stays there with a torch once u finish heating you start to loose heat fast.

If you only dab now and then it would be easier just to have a torch to heat up.

But i dab a few times a day, i just turn on and dab,it all ways ready not like the torch u have to sit there to heat up 1st.

Thats not bad, 120-bucks.  What's the power draw on it?  Like yourself, it might be something I'd leave on for a while... something like that would sit next to my PC as I play video games for hours on end.