Commercial Marijuana Grower Needed

Guys,

Hope I don't get shot down, but here is probably the best place to ask.

We are working on a legal hemp/CBD Marijuana business model and are looking for a competent, experienced grower that would be interested in working with us.  You would be responsible for outlining both the indoor and outdoor growing requirements, infrastructure as well as working with our team to design the correct processes for maximum ROI and smoothest work flows.  The role will be for an initial equity stake as a start up consultant with the opportunity to work the facility on wages with equity once established.

We are not looking for backyard growers with limited experience.  You will need to be extremely competent and capable of working with management and suppliers. 

This opportunity will see you develop out a 250m2 fully automated climate controlled glasshouse, 200m2 propagation and processing facility, plus commercial medical facilities typically only seen in the US.

To be eligible you must have experience in growing, breeding, cultivating and drying marijuana.  It is also preferable if you are Gold Coast/Brisbane based and do not have a criminal history in particular for drug possession/cultivation as this would make you ineligible to stay on as a grower given current and expected future licensing requirements.

Please PM me should you wish to discuss this further.

Adam

Edited by gcbloke81

So you want someone who usually engages in criminal activity on a large scale to work for you.

Effectively, you want this, highly skilled, person to work for nothing, although maybe, down the track, you might be able to add some dollars... so long as there are significant changes in Australian law and the enterprise is profitable.

Oh, and this highly skilled person you want must not have any convictions... lol dream on....

• Upvote 4

You want experienced large scale growers with no crim record, try the Vietnamese triad bosses, they are succeeding on the business side and have protected themselves by using scapegoats with the shit scared out of them.  The shit they grow ain't fit for compost though.

I understand your position re the likely legislation that's going to be associated with any upcoming med canna growing requirements in Australia, but the reality is that if you want good, clean, medical grade cannabis growers, it's us backward hick backyard growers who have the experience and knowledge you're going to need, so you may need to give some thought to how you can work around that issue.  The professional management staff you are looking for will exist amongst us stoners, but not in large numbers, and those with the experience/qualifications required for that are not likely to be attracted to your remuneration package over their current employment. 

Maybe your better off looking to recruit the pen pushers straight from Uni, and value us growers for what we are and employ us only for that purpose.  But I for one am not attracted to your remuneration package either, we might be stoners but the propoganda based stereotype of stoners being idiots is bullshit.

You do of course realise anyone providing evidence of "experience in growing, breeding, cultivating and drying marijuana" (and it's called cannabis by the way, do your research :doh: ) will be providing evidence that could be used to convict them of said crimes, making them ineligible to do the work.  Could be you are a cop trying to set up a sting op, or maybe your just one of the inevitable vultures waiting to cash in on medicinal cannabis, or maybe your a genuine nice guy only interested in helping sick people to have a better quality of life?

Best of luck

On a side note, maybe a bunch of us existing member growers should get together and form a collective of some sort and get a licence when they get issued, we could grow better quality canna than most of the other startups like this one, and I have no doubt there's plenty of us with relevant qualifications for the business side.  OzStoner Medical Cannabis

• Upvote 4

On a side note, maybe a bunch of us existing member growers should get together and form a collective of some sort and get a licence when they get issued, we could grow better quality canna than most of the other startups like this one, and I have no doubt there's plenty of us with relevant qualifications for the business side.  OzStoner Medical Cannabis

I'd be keen as all hell to get on that!

• Upvote 1

It's beyond me why they think Large scale commercial is the way to go, when talking about medicine with great things in store for it. I would say the majority of the public know veggies grown at home taste nothing like the commercial ones grown for the shops.

It's up to the Government to lead the way and not get hog tied by, what I imagine would be very hard lobbying, on the part of the big pharma companies.  When it's all said and done, an industry more like we all hope for is surely  going to be far more profitable for the Govt , thanks to the magic of  taxation, than Pharma companies kick backs have ever been.  Even those savings will pale however, when compared the enormous ongoing savings to the health care system. 

• Upvote 1

Guys,

Hope I don't get shot down, but here is probably the best place to ask.

We are working on a legal hemp/CBD Marijuana business model and are looking for a competent, experienced grower that would be interested in working with us.  You would be responsible for outlining both the indoor and outdoor growing requirements, infrastructure as well as working with our team to design the correct processes for maximum ROI and smoothest work flows.  The role will be for an initial equity stake as a start up consultant with the opportunity to work the facility on wages with equity once established.

We are not looking for backyard growers with limited experience.  You will need to be extremely competent and capable of working with management and suppliers. 

This opportunity will see you develop out a 250m2 fully automated climate controlled glasshouse, 200m2 propagation and processing facility, plus commercial medical facilities typically only seen in the US.

To be eligible you must have experience in growing, breeding, cultivating and drying marijuana.  It is also preferable if you are Gold Coast/Brisbane based and do not have a criminal history in particular for drug possession/cultivation as this would make you ineligible to stay on as a grower given current and expected future licensing requirements.

Please PM me should you wish to discuss this further.

Adam

This post makes me lol

Besides growing, breeding , cultivating and drying marijuana/ cannabis and dealing with suppliers 

For the low low price of doing fucking everything.

Good luck adam 

I'm sure you'll find some commercial grower thats making no money growing hundreds of plants  atm to join you in you endeavours.

love judge 

• Upvote 1

Nawww... Im so proud of you guys.. *hugs* :)

I believe this Adam character to be genuinely job seeking this position.

If the 'cut of his jib' rubs you up the wrong way, then you may want to rethink your support for legalization in the current proceedings :)

This is the face of legalization reality this country is heading toward, not the fantasy you imagine ;)

The "corporations" are about to find out that us tie died, skateboard riding stoners are not even remotely stupid and without us their money and resources amount to nothing ;)

Keep pushing the quality bar and sell out to none ;)

Only reason the "current proceedings" on medicinal cannabis has any support from me is that I have to remind myself that there are people in dire circumstances for whom growing is simply not an option, and what's available on the black market is no good for medicine (or anything for that matter with some of it).  Problem is that it still leaves a lot of people in dire circumstances as they don't fit into that narrow band of eligible patients, but better that some get something than no-one gets anything.

Fully agree with Rose's take on collective vs corporate.  I would happily be part of one, and do have some skills/qualifications outside of growing that would be useful, but I have no organisational skills to get something like that started, and I'm not a good people person.  That's a call out to skilled organisers.