2015/16 Outdoor

Well Still got the one plant in flower. The Zamaldelica Scrog. Its so late in the season & starting to get cold & rainy. She needs to hurry up & finish,hopefully the weather wont affect quality too much. I guess she's not suited to Outdoor in the south of oz...

post-55515-0-59103700-1462862004_thumb.jpg post-55515-0-61471400-1462862110_thumb.jpg post-55515-0-73574900-1462862206_thumb.jpg post-55515-0-52391200-1462862303_thumb.jpg post-55515-0-73726900-1462862396_thumb.jpg post-55515-0-86328200-1462862499_thumb.jpg post-55515-0-52681800-1462862599_thumb.jpg post-55515-0-83254100-1462862705_thumb.jpg post-55515-0-22027500-1462862811_thumb.jpg

Edited by RickShawRyder
  • Upvote 5

Is the NL5xh really THAT good ? I'm spewing mine never grew but will buy some more if it's one of those gotta experience strains... Don't wanna spend that much coin if it's just Mehhhh

Yes billy.  :bonghit:    I grew the mns ones.  I love this strain.  I think its what I like about the NHS plants but without the skunk...and its better.  Freaking smells and flavours billy....I haven't been able to describe them i will try to make seeds of this one...its on the 'to grow' list forever lol  Day timer with a very peaceful wind down , it doesn't keep me jumpin at night w/o sleep.  :)

Peace :toke:   I have a couple more as well as a pair of mns Critical Haze for the last run...about 20cm....just starting to harden them off outside a little ..those little 80W globes are schmick :D

Faith :sun:

Well Still got the one plant in flower. The Zamaldelica Scrog. Its so late in the season & starting to get cold & rainy. She needs to hurry up & finish,hopefully the weather wont affect quality too much. I guess she's not suited to Outdoor in the south of oz...

attachicon.gifzamscr (2).JPG attachicon.gifzamscr (3).JPG attachicon.gifzamscr (4).JPG attachicon.gifzamscr (5).JPG attachicon.gifzamscr (6).JPG attachicon.gifzamscr (7).JPG attachicon.gifzamscr (8).JPG attachicon.gifzamscr (9).JPG attachicon.gifzamscr.JPG

Hi Rick its getting close now, have you tried getting a few of the more mature buds and trying them? If she getting there they will let you know very quickly ha ha.

Tangwena

zamscr (2).JPG zamscr (3).JPG zamscr (4).JPG zamscr (5).JPG zamscr (6).JPG zamscr (7).JPG zamscr (8).JPG zamscr (9).JPG zamscr.JPG

I'm available at short notice to help trim lol

Hi Rick its getting close now, have you tried getting a few of the more mature buds and trying them? If she getting there they will let you know very quickly ha ha.

Tangwena

No, havent had a chance yet Tang. I i did munch one a couple weeks back which got me all giddy, Id had a few beers to though. Ill take a sample bud tomorrow I reckon. The yellowing has started coming on quick to.

I'm available at short notice to help trim lol

Yeah, theres gonna be some trimming thats for sure. She hasnt really produced any big chunky nugs but I think its just not suited to the weather here. as the light hours have gone to flowering its got colder. So Ireckon shes been hindered a little.