2015/16 Outdoor

Dead Durban Poison
Zamaldelica 7 Weeks
 Zamaldelica 7 Weeks

I was looking up the Zamaldelica strain since it was unknown to me and I read that it is famous for its   'legendary psychedelic effect' and that its 'a new super sativa hybrid of terrific lysergic effect'. Is it possible that it could have any psilocybin type chemicals???

I was looking up the Zamaldelica strain since it was unknown to me and I read that it is famous for its   'legendary psychedelic effect' and that its 'a new super sativa hybrid of terrific lysergic effect'. Is it possible that it could have any psilocybin type chemicals???

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/70337-pushing-my-luck/

check out Tangwena's thread, I havent had the pleasure myself yet but from what he's said Its a psychedelic strain. Its the only plant I have going strong currently, had a lot of dead loss & bung seeds this year already unfortunately.  Still have a couple Seedlings though  but its getting late.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/70337-pushing-my-luck/

check out Tangwena's thread, I havent had the pleasure myself yet but from what he's said Its a psychedelic strain. Its the only plant I have going strong currently, had a lot of dead loss & bung seeds this year already unfortunately.  Still have a couple Seedlings though  but its getting late.

Sounds pretty cool and looks like it will be on my shopping list for next year!! :D Did you get your zamaldelica from ace?

Hiya Naycha great to see you back and with pants on the go. 

Lush x BB and Lush F2s  MMMMMMM I grew a little lush plant a while back and although it was only a small single cola plant, the effects and flavour were awesome.  I have read what I could find on the strain which isn't too much but i believe it is in goods hands in Australia ;)  Is it the SFV og?  Just the smoothest sweetest from my recollectin lol  Following on Naycha and all the best for the summer

All good things

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 1