2015/16 Outdoor

Here are a couple of pics from the yard NL5Hz is in jars a week or 2 now @ 74days flower...new fave but isn't that always the case lol

NL5Hz post-48457-0-13255200-1462063418_thumb.jpg

J.Herer post-48457-0-32180600-1462063492_thumb.jpg

JH, gift clone, JH clone post-48457-0-00367200-1462063664_thumb.jpg

Sunshiney JH post-48457-0-34872200-1462063774_thumb.jpg

JH has 2-3 to go, 'the gift' has just been left out to flower and is just showing pistils after 3-4 days a-okay.  JH clone may almost catch up to its ma...I have been messing with it medium wise...experimenting as it were...it shows lol

Peace and good growing evewryone

Faith :sun:

• Upvote 4

Here are a couple of pics from the yard NL5Hz is in jars a week or 2 now @ 74days flower...new fave but isn't that always the case lol

NL5Hz attachicon.gif07_April (1).jpg

J.Herer attachicon.gif07_April (2).jpg

JH, gift clone, JH clone attachicon.gif24_April (5).jpg

Sunshiney JH attachicon.gif24_April (31).jpg

JH has 2-3 to go, 'the gift' has just been left out to flower and is just showing pistils after 3-4 days a-okay.  JH clone may almost catch up to its ma...I have been messing with it medium wise...experimenting as it were...it shows lol

looking forward to the smoke report on the NL5. :)

NL5Hz attachicon.gif07_April (1).jpg

J.Herer attachicon.gif07_April (2).jpg

JH, gift clone, JH clone attachicon.gif24_April (5).jpg

Sunshiney JH attachicon.gif24_April (31).jpg

JH has 2-3 to go, 'the gift' has just been left out to flower and is just showing pistils after 3-4 days a-okay. JH clone may almost catch up to its ma...I have been messing with it medium wise...experimenting as it were...it shows lol

Wow, great looking plants faith, wish I had a garden to do that sort of thing. The NL5xH is a beauty!

I have grown both NL5xH and JH before, both from sensi. Your JH looks very different from my phenotype, which is long, rangy and classically sativa looking, with fluffy buds and a zippy, up high to match. My NL5xH plant, whose genetics I have now lost, was great smoke and an all-time favourite, but fell more in between the indica/sativa divide in terms of plant structure and high (my plant looked more indica than yours does). Are yours from sensi also? I understand that JH has four distinct phenotypes, any idea which one yours is? Have you sampled either of these plants yet?

Edited by Cool cat 13

Is the NL5xh really THAT good ? I'm spewing mine never grew but will buy some more if it's one of those gotta experience strains... Don't wanna spend that much coin if it's just Mehhhh

I really like it billygoat, and ive grown and consumed a lot of pot. I think its one of the best strains i've grown. I'll be purchasing it again in the future, but i justify the expense of some of these expensive strains by cloning and growing over and over. All my mates thought it was premo stuff too.