Working out Nutrient Mix from these Old Bottles?

Hi there, I have a new little CFL cupboard grow on a budget and I would like to use some organic fertilizers I had before. Unfortunately the ratios are not what the preferred grass nutrients are. So I'm thinking how to get a mix as close as possible to the preferred grass amount? For example one bottle has high nitrogen and lower Potassium and even lower Phosphorus. Then another bottle has equal Potassium and Phosphorus with no Nitragen. 

So using the details I have obtained could anyone help me work out how to get the best nutrient mix from these 3 bottles I have as below:

Bottle 1

Amgrow Nitrosol Liquid Plant Food

Nitrogen Analysis (N)10.2
Phosphorus Analysis (P)2.9
Potassium Analysis (K)8.5
Calcium 2.1

Pots - Mix 40ml of Nitrosol concentrate in a watering can. (9-10 Litres). 

Bottle 2
Multicrop Ecofish

STANDARD DILUTION RATES: 
Weak 25 mL in 10L of water (2.5 mL/L) Medium 50 mL in 10L of water ( 5 mL/L) Strong 100 mL in 10L of water (10 mL/L)

EcoFish is available in a range of sizes, including 2.5L, 5L, 20L, 110L and 200L and is derived completely from natural fish residues. 
At a rate of 10mL per litre of water, one litre of EcoFish makes up 100 litres of fertiliser solution. 

TYPICAL GENERAL ANALYSIS % W/W & TRACE ELEMENTS mg/L T

Total Nitrogen* (N) 2.5 
Total Phosphorus* (P) 0.3 
Total Potassium* (K) 0.25 

Copper (Cu) 0.05 
Iron (Fe) soluble 0.60 
Cobalt (Co) <0.05 
Total Calcium* (Ca) 0.5 
Boron (B) 1.60 
Fat & Oil * <3.00% 
Manganese (Mn) >0.05 
PH 3.6-3.8 
Magnesium (Mg) 460.00 
Stabiliser 0.3 
Zinc (Z) 0.25 
Total Solids 26 % W/W 
Sulphur (S) 1600.00 A
dded water 74% W/W 
Viscosity 15.5 
centipois 

*Present as pure fish residue

Bottle 3

Proganics Stimuliser
(Not sold anymore)

1 ml per 4 litres

Ingredients
Phosphate (P205) 1% 
Soluble Potash (k2O) 1% 
Silca (Si) 3% 
Plant enzymes/amino acids 5% 
Vitamins incl all the b group 2% 
Botanical extracts 2%
Complex organic compounds 4%

I'd leave the Amgro for something else and use the Multicrop during veg.... maybe a touch of the Proganics in every second or third watering and then increase the frequency of the Proganics during flower.

Only other things I would add to the line up are a little seaweed extract and molasses.

OK, yeah I think the Proganics has a lot of stuff flowering plants will be looking for but I'm just in the early veg stage now.  Would the ratio on the multicrop be OK at

Total Nitrogen* (N) 2.5 
Total Phosphorus* (P) 0.3 
Total Potassium* (K) 0.25

or will I need to get more of the P's in or will giving some Proganics stimuliser every few waters be sufficient for that ? 

Also, can the nutes go off, I noticed the multicrop ecofish has a strong smell to it but it might just be the fish :)

I have a bottle of Amgrow Organix Seaweed as well so I will throw some of that in now and then as recommended.
Edited by TAdams