Grow Sustainbably...has anyone used these nutes?

How is this fertilliser suppose to be considered sustainable?

It also says it is eequivalents to Nitrophoska fertilliser, which from my experience with it is a slow release fertillizer, taking advantage of very slow release forms of Nitrogen etc. And since looking at this product it says the majority of nitrogen is in Urea form, this is not a good thing for hydroponics as Urea needs to be converted before available to plants.

• Upvote 1

Gotta agree with Frank...it might be water soluble, but it isn't a hydroponic feed... fine if you are growing in soil.

edit... gosh just scrolled to the bottom of the 'additional info'  and saw the pH...7.5 - 8.5 and the application 'turf and landscape'... so deffo not hydroponic feed.

Edited by louise
  • Upvote 1

+1 to Frank and Lou

I notice they have it listed in their 'Hydro' section but I'm unsure why.

It may be OK for a base but then what do you have to add?

Personally I'd also be querying their NPK levels at 12-5-14 for hydro. If its too rich, my plants burn

I use Flairform, from WA. Their grow NPK levels are 3-1-5, which as you can see are a fair bit less. But in saying that mine is a one part nute and not a base, so I'd be interested in what you'd add to the base.