First Grow - When should I put them outside?

Hi Guys,

This is my first ever grow! Starting them inside to then be transplanted to an already prepared plot on a private property away from my house.

Germinated 3 different medical strains 3 weeks ago and they are now starting to branch out really nicely. I gave them their second feed today and have been putting them outside during sunny days and bringing them in at 5pm and putting them under my LED grow light for another 6 hours.

I built a DIY growbox to house them in as I have very limited space and live at home still so they are tucked away in the corner of my closet. I recently added a small computer fan to keep the air circulating around without making lots of noise. Everything is going smoothly so far but my questions is... When is it okay to put them outside? I have spent countless hours researching, reading grow logs and cultivation bibles, but wanted to get peoples opinion on here

Given that the daylight hours have not yet reached 12/12 would it be too soon to put them outside and risk the plants going into the flowering stage too early?

At the moment there is around 11 hours and 45mins of daylight where I am located and the weather is finally looking good.

Pretty soon they will be too big to fit in my tiny grow space and i need to make room for my next lot of seedlings, hence the question would it be okay to transplant them outside?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have attached a photo of one of the plants 

post-56723-0-61229200-1442222164_thumb.jpg

If your not in the tropics, best to wait for the equinox, it's on everyone's calendar, usually 21st-23rd of sept.

Equinox is when there is 12 hours of light and 12 of darkness.

A lot of modern strains dont like cold feet so the ground should be nice and warm by then and not shock them.

Full sativas are not as fussy about ground temps.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the great response everyone! Im in SA so things are starting to warm up here (thank god) I will wait until the Equinox and plant a few days after I think. 

Strains are:

White Widow FEM

Purple Paralysis FEM

White Siberian FEM 

Have just struck three more seeds 

Super Skunk FEM

Northern Lights AUTO

Triple Cheese FEM

Hoping to take clones of the first lot of plants and plant them with the second lot of plants given my growbox is the size of your average bedside table 

GYO if growing outdoors and not sure about the beans, you can cut clones once they have been in the ground for a couple of weeks, and root them on a 12/12 cycle. You will know what they are a month b4 they even look like budding. Does not work with some tropical sativas, they need to grow for a certain length of time b4 they bud no matter watt the light cycle.