opticgrowlights.com and a51led.net LED lights

So I've been looking at doing a small tent for one plant. Research has led me towards LEDs. Cheaper in the long run, less heat, and they just appeal to me more. So I looked at Growblu and some other non ebay/china full spectrum lights but eventually found my way to opticgrowlights.com and a51led.net. They seem to be super powerful LEDs and only use 1 (for a51led.net) and only 4 LEDs for opticgrowlights.com.

From the description from opticgrowlights.com I'm basically sold. They seem amazing. I was looking specifically at, http://opticgrowlights.com/360-watt-cxa3070-led-grow-light.html for what is said to be the right sized requirements for a 1m x .6 x 1.5m tent

From what Ive read from Knarfman on this forum, LED lights are better when lensed which opticgrowlights are. and 5w leds are the way to go. If these are 360 watt for the optic grow lights cxa3070. Does that make each of these LEDs 80w? What spectrum would I want, (3000K, 4000K, 5000K), and why?

Could I just get one of these Area51led lights? It doesn't specify the w or go into much technical detail. Presumably it presumes I know what I'm buying, which I don't. Would one of the Area51led.net lights be ok? Again, which spectrum? Certainly would be cheaper $174 US vs $850 US. It seems lighting is the expensive part of the process, and am willing to put down some dollars as it seems its required.

Has anyone got any of these high powered lensed LEDs?

Can't help too much , I don't use leds. But here's some answers..

80 watt led is more likely 100 watt . Manufacturers underpower leds, so the leds last longer.

Generally you want a higher kelvin rating in veg, and lower in flower. Some brand leds you can use the whole way through, some have switches on side to change, and some you brands you need 2 lights.

There is some good reviews on youtube of led lights.

If it helps here's some discount codes

"closetgrower" -growblu.com 5% off

"medgrower1" - mars-hydro.com 3% off

• Upvote 1

can anyone else provide some feedback here? they are like $800 US lights, and im not entirely sure i should be buying them. is there some led experts that can lend a hand on some feedback? want to stick with led, but there are very few options, and this seems to be the best option. but need some feedback on some of the above questions before i make this purchase

Yes thanks Itchy Bro Music I had come across them.

Is anyone able to explain some of the technical differences between the Mars II hydro lights and the Optic Grow lights?

I also noticed this Mars Pro Series, coming out in the next couple of weeks,

I think I may just wait for these Pro series Mars lights. Check the video, they look good

Yes thanks Itchy Bro Music I had come across them.Is anyone able to explain some of the technical differences between the Mars II hydro lights and the Optic Grow lights? I also noticed this Mars Pro Series, coming out in the next couple of weeks, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv0W68kzuFwI think I may just wait for these Pro series Mars lights. Check the video, they look good

What's ya thoughts on getting em into the country?? Postage on a big lamp like they doesn't come cheap

The mars pro aren't available yet, so presumably when they are available they would be available to ship within Australia from ebay etc. Or buy within a store locally?

I was more wanting to know about these LED lights that they sell on optic growth. They have huge output and only 4 LED's. I'll probably end up just buying a Mars II 400w or wait for the pro version of Mars.

I would pay the postage, maybe $200 or something. If it was worth it, which I'm not sure they are. I really don't know what I'm doing :)