CBD OIL IN Australia

Hi Guys,

Just a quick question, would i be able to import this product into australia for external use? ( will obiously use internally ).

https://elixinol.com/faq/#.VeFCnvQYd_k

i believe this is legal in the UK and as my wife is british it might be a good idea to take a trip to the uk.

Thanks.

You can get it sent here if you deal with an offshore company that knows how to label and send it in such a way that it gets through.  The US company that I've being getting CBD oil from is Canntica, LLC.  It always gets through to me.

As of now, you can’t buy CBD oil over the counter. Cannabis oil is legal in Australia, but only under special circumstances. The Australian government currently runs the Special Access Scheme (SAS) and this is used to determine who is allowed access to medical marijuana. At this stage, there are approved therapeutic uses, in particular if you are looking to treat seizures. But unfortunately, nothing is guaranteed. To see if you qualify, you will have to go through the process of documents and whatever else may be necessary.

Once you have a valid prescription, you can get your CBD oil through a pharmacy. Keep in mind, both the process and the final subscription can be expensive. So, that’s definitely something to keep in mind.

There are ways that you can purchase CBD oil online. But remember, if you choose to shop with an unauthorised retailer, there could be discrepancies in the quality of your product. There are currently no standardised global regulations for producing, testing or even labelling CBD products so it's definitely something to think about.

Although if you live in Australia's capital, things are much easier for you. Possessing and growing cannabis for personal use will become legal in the ACT. This law comes into effect on 31 January 2020.

You can buy CBD oil derived from hemp in Australia but it's labeled "only for animal use", and we do know now there needs to be THC to give it any chance of being effective. My wife tried some from a Byron Bay company and the pure hemp CBD oil made her jittery and light headed.

As of now, you can’t buy CBD oil over the counter. Cannabis oil is legal in Australia, but only under special circumstances. The Australian government currently runs the Special Access Scheme (SAS) and this is used to determine who is allowed access to medical marijuana. At this stage, there are approved therapeutic uses, in particular if you are looking to treat seizures. But unfortunately, nothing is guaranteed. To see if you qualify, you will have to go through the process of documents and whatever else may be necessary.

Once you have a valid prescription, you can get your CBD oil through a pharmacy. Keep in mind, both the process and the final subscription can be expensive. So, that’s definitely something to keep in mind.

There are ways that you can purchase CBD oil online. But remember, if you choose to shop with an unauthorised retailer, there could be discrepancies in the quality of your product. There are currently no standardised global regulations for producing, testing or even labelling CBD products so it's definitely something to think about.

Although if you live in Australia's capital, things are much easier for you. Possessing and growing cannabis for personal use will become legal in the ACT. This law comes into effect on 31 January 2020.

I guess now you can argue that if its good enough for ACT then its good enough for every state....Any Judge that hands down a Criminal Sentence for growing Personal will be a brave Man.

I would fight it in the high court...No Lawyer just me an some common sence.

They have opened the door for NO conviction no matter what fucking state you live in now...otherwise you can get the *#%@^ on DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by buzzo

I guess now you can argue that if its good enough for ACT then its good enough for every state....Any Judge that hands down a Criminal Sentence for growing Personal will be a brave Man.

I would fight it in the high court...No Lawyer just me an some common sence.

They have opened the door for NO conviction no matter what fucking state you live in now...otherwise you can get the *#%@^ on DISCRIMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look the government had already hit the ball running before the new laws were in place they had grow operations in several places way before anything was set in Canberra before anyone passed any law to allow the recreational use of marijuana as a medicine or therapeutic good which it is now classified as, you can actually get marijuana from a doctor if he is registered to prescribe it to you, and it's usually(before) sent from America or Canada, which they will now be supplying it with over (so far) 12 businesses that have registered to grow and cultivate marijuana as a medicine, if you want a little read this will tell you the permits needed to operate a weed business now,  https://www.odc.gov.au/medicinal-cannabis-cultivation-and-production-licences-and-permits/  .  I'd say hit up Canberra LOVE that place.