• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds

Photo

The seed collectors thread..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Demeter

Demeter

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing, Photography, Aqua-Culture and Marine Biology, Herpetology, Physics & Chemistry, Aero-modelling
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: 2x 600W HPS - Digital
Epic stash Gumby :P

I Forgot to add:
Triple Cheese by Barneys Farm
Super Snow Lotus by Bodhi Seeds
Star Killer by Rare Dankness
Girl Scout Cookies by BCBud Depot
The Black by BCBud Depot
Biodiesel Mass Auto by Advanced Seeds
2x Cheese Berry Auto by 00 Seeds
Strawberry Banana by Reserva Privada
Blue Dream Haze by CaliConnection
Buddha Tahoe OG Kush by CaliConnection
2x Exodus Cheese by GreenHouse
Black Jack by Sweet Seeds
I'm pretty sure that's most of them

Next time I access the vault I'll snap a shot :)
"Discussions are always better than arguments, because an argument is to find out who is right and a discussion is to find out what is right"

https://cannabis.com...emeters-rhinos/

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

ryanme1234

ryanme1234

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
That snow lotus needs to be popped

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5551 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...

I went through the seed collecting thing and then clear out the other side... it isn't pretty, but there comes a time when seed hoards need to be culled. 

Here birdies how about a few indica dom skunk x se asian sativa fems? 

Attached File  birdseed.jpg   192.54K   56 downloads

When your seed collection is getting out of control... just remember canna seed is high quality food :D

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Demeter

Demeter

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing, Photography, Aqua-Culture and Marine Biology, Herpetology, Physics & Chemistry, Aero-modelling
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 2x 600W HPS - Digital
Haha I'm torn between popping her and keeping her, knowing how her sister went ;)

Damn Louise, that's a lifetime supply right there haha :P
And too right about them being healthy! I have almost a kilo of seed for cooking :D

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4478 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

I went through the seed collecting thing and then clear out the other side... it isn't pretty, but there comes a time when seed hoards need to be culled. 

Here birdies how about a few indica dom skunk x se asian sativa fems? 

attachicon.gifbirdseed.jpg

When your seed collection is getting out of control... just remember canna seed is high quality food :D

Perfect for home made enzyme tea , full of the perfect growth promotants for our fav plant , don't turf , sprout & use  , an ounce of seed to 20lts water

still good for the birds , there be cannabis seeds being shit out & popping up round the hood , lol

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5551 Posts:

Nah, no risk of them being pooped out whole. I feed the excess to my budgies and they shell their seeds. I fed several kilos of so-so sativa to my chooks a few years back and they came up all through the compost pile.

Feeding excess canna seed to the birds is like cleaning out the closet for the St Vinnies, or burning a heap of old artwork... cathartic to say the least :D

ryanme1234

ryanme1234

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 Posts:
lol that's a pisser Louise... u should spread those genes around oz and maybe one day the street weed quality might improve lol

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5551 Posts:

I thought you might like to see a plateful ryanme. Street weed isn't poor quality because of the strain... that is down to the growing. MardiGrass is the place to be for swapping and collecting cannabis seeds.

ryanme1234

ryanme1234

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 280 Posts:

I thought you might like to see a plateful ryanme. Street weed isn't poor quality because of the strain... that is down to the growing. MardiGrass is the place to be for swapping and collecting cannabis seeds.

Yeh I hear that's the place to be.. u go a bit? Old wonky d says he's going should get him to meet for the seed swap..

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5551 Posts:

I've been to a couple, it's the sort of thing that once you do it, you canne stop... have to keep going back :thumbsup:

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.