• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

The seed collectors thread..

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
  • Interests:Quality
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
Also can't help collecting and pollen chucking.

Probably most looking forward to Malawi x Thai Chiang Mai from Ace Seeds R+D section.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

Also can't help collecting and pollen chucking.

Probably most looking forward to Malawi x Thai Chiang Mai from Ace Seeds R+D section.

Its called Golden Tiger # 3 now, there is one reg pack left, its not in the R & D anymore,

Nah its out of stock, except for the breeders pack 

Edited by pedro de pacas, 10 June 2020 - 05:22 PM.

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:

Its called Golden Tiger # 3 now, there is one reg pack left, its not in the R & D anymore,

Nah its out of stock, except for the breeders pack

I do wonder if the cross from the r + d section definitely has the same parents as the final GT3?

Either way happy I snapped them up when I did.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:

I do wonder if the cross from the r + d section definitely has the same parents as the final GT3?

Either way happy I snapped them up when I did.

As far as I know it is, i'll find out, got a pack of each, would prefer they were different parental plants 

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
Yeah just had a look at the order looks to be the same. Cant believe 2 years have gone by since I ordered those seeds, I should get them cracking in spring.

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 14582 Posts:

The regs used new killer Malawi, the fems used old killer Malawi 

got mine in feb 2018, grew a couple this season, went hermie tho, was light dep, they either didn't like the sun hps mix, or was the light leaks in the tent ?

looked very Thai leaning, will give them a go outside only next season

Have you tried the Haze  x Kali China ?, grew it this year, its a Purple Haze x, ended up with the green pheno, its very nice

GreatSouthernMan

GreatSouthernMan

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 890 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun
  • Fav. Nutrients:Mongy is a *#%@

they all sound nice I'm stoked they let me pay for a pack of the reg golden tiger #3 and ace will post out when they can 

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
Nah haven't tried the Haze x Kali China.

I have only heard good things about the customer service from Ace. They made a mistake with my last order and after a polite enquiry they they resent the pack they got wrong with some extras.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.