Mullumbimby madness

Very lovely little outdoor plot you have there Mongy Man :)

I may stand corrected in how many extra little hands have some MM frolicking away ;)

That sure looks like MM to me.

To answer the "Share with the world" aspect as I understand it, was that MM was in a bit of soggy, dire straits near the end of its popularity genetically. The gents I am aware of spent many years of selection to bring it back to its former glory and vigor.

I obtained seeds under the conditions of respect for the growers that restored the genetic, which is why they have been coveted, not out of greed, but respect.

I imagine this is the reason it is not released to the world for myself and other holders of pure MM.

It has been on my bucket list to try indoor for a long time :)

Rose.

Edited by The Rose of Darkness
  • Upvote 1

Need someone who is familiar with MM and Its genetics And knows what there doing with breeding and create MM2.0 lol. Why/how did it get so rare in the first place? Or has it always been that way? It was my understanding that it was about in abundance many years ago?(but this is all just second hand information really I have no clue)
  • Upvote 1