Mullumbimby madness

Hell yeah, and changing for the good, so you actually know what your crossing or close enough to it, not just some shit, with some other shit = good shit, as pedro would say, even then I believe he knows more then some of the breeders out there, good shit old man ..

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Wonder if we could make a M&Ms strain ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

40 plus yrs and goin strong, prob first time theyd ever smoked seedless pot, from mr nice you can almost smell the bullshit by end of quote lol

Unknown or Legendary - Mullumbimby Madness Haze

Aka: Old Mother Sativa

Old australian strain, maybe pure Thai - maybe a mix between thai and Columbian...

Shantibaba: "The seed I used was from original seed grown in northern NSW in the late 70s and 80s of which some referred to it as Mullumbimby Madness... what I considered a Thai Columbian inbreed line from a fellow grower who had had it growing and collected the seed himself from those places in his travels. There were other strains similar viewed as Mullum Madness, so it depends who you spoke to at the time."

"To answer a bit about Mullumbimby Madness, well that was one of my strains that I worked on in the late 70s and early 80s when I lived in a small village called Main Arm, in between Byron Bay and Kyogle/Lizmore. There was a few legends helping out altogether and we hit something incredible. I still have that as one of the seed stocks that we grow for personal use. It basically was a 3/4 sativa, which is a huge tree and perfect to grow in that sub tropical climate of NSW north out doors. To do this strain inside you need height!!"

Peace be with you from RastaKev cool.gif

I remember mullimbimby madness. Remember the name from the early 90s anyway.

I got some of it, supposedly, from the guy next door to my girlfriend's house at the time. I smoked alot back then, but this shit really made me freak out . So of course I bought as much as I could.

He was from png, and had some stuff from there, supposedly, that was pretty good too. I asked how he got it, said he paddled it over in a canoe. Cunny funt.

I remember shit called nitro, that had real sticky jam like crap on it. Wasn't real good. And people selling skunk, and calling it 3rd gen skunk etc. I just assumed back then the names were made up for fun.

I remember mullimbimby madness. Remember the name from the early 90s anyway.

I got some of it, supposedly, from the guy next door to my girlfriend's house at the time. I smoked alot back then, but this shit really made me freak out . So of course I bought as much as I could.

He was from png, and had some stuff from there, supposedly, that was pretty good too. I asked how he got it, said he paddled it over in a canoe. Cunny funt.

I remember shit called nitro, that had real sticky jam like crap on it. Wasn't real good. And people selling skunk, and calling it 3rd gen skunk etc. I just assumed back then the names were made up for fun.

Always wondered why my mates stuff grew so well and tasted good with a really cool high that lasted and now I know why. Always thought he bullshitted saying it's called Mullumbimby madness cause I've never heard it from anyone else until this forum. turns out I've got a shit tonne of seeds that I never bothered using. I know what I'm popping next haha

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners