Growroom Spreadsheet

Hey all,

Haven't contributed to the OZ Stoners community for years ...seems my original profile still exists but impossible to re-establish :/

...but that's not why I am posting.

I have just spent ages creating a growroom journal spreadsheet with tons of formulas, calculators, conversions, etc - which I would like to share with the Oz Stoner crew.

Problem is I can't figure out how to upload it here...

Anyone have any ideas on how to go about this?

I originally made it for personal use - so I could keep good records of my own grows and to simplify things like ppm conversion, lucas formula addback, US to metric conversion, etc, etc.

I've just started using it myself in my new growroom and it works great, thought id better share the love [emoji173]

All I can come up with is sharing emails via PM but would rather do it in a way where all parties maintain anonymity ....for obvious reasons.

U4R1K [emoji111]

Cheerz Weeping Angel,

...but the main purpose of the spreadsheet is for record keeping of personal grows, so you can easily see how different strains perform in your personal setup in order to maximize productivity etc.

And of course it performs many calculations/conversions automatically with minimum input from the grower, really helpful for getting your personal grow space dialled in, like i said i made it for myself initially so i could keep track of what works and what doesn't....short term memory isn't what it used to be lol

U4R1K :bongon: