Cannabis oil colon cancer

ozzieme

Question

With stage 3 colon cancer and no additional treatments being offered due to a very bad reaction to my first chemo dose in 5 years and a perforation in my bowel I am looking as using cannabis oil or cannabis tincture. My story is that I was diagnosed with colon cancer  5 years ago had chemo and radiation therapy for 3 months with my tumour shrinking back to almost nothing but instead of giving me another round of chemo the doctors told me no and wanted to cut me up and put me on a colostomy bag which I don't want as I had a friend do through the same and ended up in a lot of pain and died within a few months. So I changed my diet and started taking a lot of herbal supplements and vitamins etc. which has given me 5 years of problem free living. The doctors only gave me 6 months to live so now 5 years have past and the cancer has grown so the doctors now tell me that even if I had the operation I would most likely die and maybe just as fast but they will put me on a different chemo but after one small dose I ended up in the ER and spent 2 weeks in hospital when the doctors saying I almost died, then I got gastro in the hospital which made me loose weight and then they sent me home.

Now I am week and feel sick. after a few weeks the doctor asked me to come back in for a scan to see what the cancer had done hoping that the reaction I had to the chemo had also killed my cancer, well no its now growing faster then ever and now I have a perforation in my bowel and have really be sent home to die as now I have the palliative nurse coming to see me every few weeks to see if I an dead yet.

SO now I am looking at using cannabis oil or tincture to try to treat my colon cancer using CBD. I was going to try to get some from the don but now I see many people think he is a scam. It makes me sick to see that people are trying to rip off people that are sick and dying instead of trying to help then they just want to make money off them and that's so sad.
If there are no legit suppliers I will have to get some from cbd crew and make my own.

wondering if anyone has used marijuanaoil.com.au or their seebank?? ( I assume I can ask here as I am not asking for supply just if anyone has used them or not)

Before I go head with this I would love to hear from anyone who has treated their own cancer with this method: (looks to be the most common)

Medicinal cannabis therapy is said to be dose dependent. That means the healing rate is dependent on the dose rate. The more cannabis in your blood the faster you will heal. The aim of medicinal cannabis therapy is to ingest marijuana oil orally and as much as your body can tolerate as often as you can tolerate it.

Full Course

Ingest 60ml in no more than 2-3 months. Ingesting it as often as possible until all the cancer is gone and then gradually finish the remaining oil to ensure cancer does not return. This takes about 2-3 months. The dose size depends on your body’s tolerance level and everyone is different. The average amount per dose to take is very small, about the size of a grain of rice.

First Dose

Half the size of a grain of rice. If your feel fine after two hours and can still walk around performing your usual duties eat more, this time increase the dose to the size of a grain of rice. Continue on like this, increasing your dose rate by half the size of a grain of rice, each consecutive dose, till you start to feel uncomfortable or get incredibly high or go to sleep. If that happens let it wear off completely. Next time take a slightly less than your last dose and this will be your perfect dose. Once you find the perfect amount for you, you’ve found your regular dose.

Dose Rates

Take your regular dose in the morning as soon as you wake up and once you feel it gone, it usually takes a couple of hours to wear off take another dose. Once again depending on your tolerance level you may have to wait until lunch time to take another dose but some people might be ready to take another dose at 10am. Keep taking regular doses all day, as required, up until bed time. Then at night take a last dose before you go to sleep. It's a good time to take a bigger dose than your regular dose.

For the first few days try to lock this routine down. As the first week passes your body tolerance level will rise just like people who smoke cannabis and you'll be able to ingest more and more of it at any given time with no negative side effects. That is because your body tolerance increases, so at this stage start to increase your regular dose amounts and/or times per day you administer the regular doses. Remember the aim to take as much as you can as often as you can. This is to ensure there's always action of shutdown happening in the cells that contain the cancer.

You must still be able to walk around and perform your usual duties as you don’t want to flood your system with too many cannabinoids because that will make you too sleepy. You need an efficient amount of cannabinoids binding to the CB receptor locations and releasing CB receptors so that an effective amount of cannabinoids is always binding to cancerous sites or areas of healing to get the maximum amount of PCD (Programmed Cell Death) possible at all times to turn off cancer. So you do this by taking as much as you can as often as you can till completely healed.

Maintenance Dose

A maintenance dose may be required for continued protection and as a preventative therapy. Mix any remaining marijuana oil with 95% ethanol, hemp seed oil or coconut oil to make tincture of cannabis. You should aim to consume 2ml to 4ml once or twice a day.

Any feedback would be great.

9 answers to this question

Hi ozzieme sorry to hear you're having such a rough time.

A couple of things I'd sugest.....

To fight cancer with cannabis you need a high THC oil and preferably also a high CBD oil as seperate oils. High THC oil is what kills cancer cells best but to get the most benefit it is better to dose alternatly with a high THC oil and then a high CBD oil a few hours apart.

Mara Gordon from Aunt Zelda's spoke at the United In Compassion medical cannabis symposium and went into this in some detail. Link To Mara Gordons speech.

Rather than ingesting the oil oraly maybe consider suppositories instead as a more direct way of administering the oil to the cancer. This Link is a youtube video by Sharon Kelly who cured stage IV lung cancer administering it this way. Colon cancer may respond even better to this method of administering.

hope this helps a bit

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 2

ok so now I know I need to look for a plant with high THC and one with high CBD I have looked over at Bonza and are even more confused, I would also like auto flowering and feminized something that is easy to grow in soil.

If anyone could give me some suggestions with strains it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

ok Rick Simpson says that "must use indica or indica dominant strains with a minimum THC content of 20% to 25% for best results."

So I am thinking about this one:

Name: William´s Wonder

Type: 100% Indica

Line: William´s Wonder x William´s Wonder (SSSC stock)

Flowering: 60 - 65 Days

Yield: 500g/m2

Cannabinoids:
THC 20.5%, THCV 1.0%, CBD 0.7%, CBG 1.3%, CBN 0.4%, CBC 1.1% 

Basic protocol information from Rick Simpson:

For best results follow the protocol / dosage to the letter -

We know the product we teach others to make works if made correctly and taken in time - asking about other treatments would be difficult to know the answer to, we know the cbd is not what a cancer patient should aim for.. it is the THC that we call purified and decarboxylated that you need to kill cancer safely ( instructions below ).

The use of suppositories may also help with this case ( information below )

We will place some simple information below for you regarding the oil, cancer and other serious conditions that will help you including the links needed, some of the information you may already know, so please forgive anything duplicated:

We do not sell the oil, we do not provide the oil, we do not have any oil, we simply show others how to make their own oil by following the free and simple instructions on our website, on the website you will find the full written instructions, the dosage for cancer and other serious conditions plus a "how to make the medicine" video.

We do not communicate with anybody away from this official verified public Facebook page, anyone private messaging you would be a scam. ( you will see by Ricks "note" posted below that Rick does not answer any emails etc any longer ).

We do not advise asking where to get the oil from on a public page as this attracts fraud, many fake profiles pretend to be Rick or another reliable source - do not talk to fake profiles / companies - all the information you will need to make your own oil is free and simple to follow on Ricks website ( you can also click a "translate" button for 72 other languages if needed ).

The advise we give is to make your own oil, it is not difficult, Rick says if you can make a cup of coffee then you can make the oil, if you are not able bodied, we advise to ask real friends or family to help you.

The oil is made from cannabis and contains a high level of THC and therefore can not be posted / shipped, we do not recommend CBD only oils they are not the same cannabinoid and will not have the same effect ( Rick Simpson mentions cbd being an antagonist in the video below "Questions for Rick Simpson" @ 6:31 )

Even if you live in the US or another legal country we would recommend to "make your own" as buying a "ready made" version from a legal dispensary may mean the difference between life and death depending on the condition being treated if the oil is not strong enough or made correctly, we do not advise to let anyone make the medicine when money is concerned as many people / companies have been known to make short cuts to make extra money..

We do not recommend a particular dispensary where to obtain the oil from, if you are in the US / Amsterdam or another legal country / state and look for a dispensary who claims to sell RSO ( Rick Simpsons Oil / Phoenix tears) then please note that it was not made by us ( as we do not make it ).

If you do travel to such a dispensary it would be advised to look for one who displays an authentic dated valid laboratory test certificate for that particular batch showing the full cannabinoid analysis, a typical RSO may contain a THC content of 70 to 90%+, and a cbd content of approximately 1 to 2% plus all the other cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids working together like an entourage effect, the very best oils are 95%+ THC.

As many dispensaries are interested in their profit margin, many will use low grade materials to make an oil from, including leaf, stems, stalks and even roots, some have been known to bulk their product up by adding other oils,

As their are no standards enforced upon such dispensaries, the oil is usually not strong enough and will not have the desired effect to help with serious conditions such as cancers, for this reason we always recommend that you make your own oil, such dispensaries are ideal to obtain the cannabis from to make the oil, we must use indica or indica dominant strains with a minimum THC content of 20% to 25% for best results.

If a patient / care giver is thinking of travelling to a legal country / state to take the 60Ml of correctly made oil over the average 3 months for serious conditions such as cancer, they should also be made aware that they will need to continue to take a "maintenance dose" when the 60Ml had been taken ( as mentioned below ).
Cannabis / oil can not be taken legally out of any "legal" country / state.
This is another reason why we recommend to make your own.

Several strains mixed together can make a great oil, as the research has not been done to know what particular name of a strain of cannabis is best suited to a particular condition, we advise to mix as many strains as possible ( when possible ) to try and cover all the bases.

In many situations a patient / care-giver may have to source their own starting materials ( cannabis ) from other places - such as discreetly asking real friends and family to help them, cannabis is popular in every country in the world, so in reality many people can find the cannabis with ease just by asking friends and family, most recreational users do not shout out about the fact that they use cannabis, so many people maybe surprised who can get the cannabis for them.

Rick also advises for cancer patients to ingest the seeds from 2 different apples each day to obtain the vitamin B17 - the seeds do contain trace elements of cyanide - the lethal dose for an adult is said to be 1700+ seeds in 24/48 hours - so a few wont harm - many private cancer treatment centres use B17 - cancer hates B17. ( the seeds should be split or chewed or they may pass through the body whole ).

Stay away from sugars - cancer loves sugars.

There are two main types of cannabis, Rick recommends "Indica or indica dominant strains" to make the oil with for internal conditions such as cancer:
Indica = relax.
Sativa = energise.
If we use the wrong type of cannabis strain(s) ( Sativa or sativa dominant ) it can keep the patient awake and be unpleasant as they can not rest and some may want to stop the protocol all together.

We do not want cancer patients ( or anyone ) all high trying to dance & paint the house etc - so we use Indica or indica dominant varieties.

Most cannabis dealers / dispensaries know the strain of cannabis they sell - a simple google will tell us if its indica or sativa ( or a mix of both + the % of the indica ).
In some situations we have to use what is available - ( so make a smaller batch with an ounce or 2 ) while we look for better indica strains.

When the patient takes the RSO ( Rick Simpsons Oil ) make sure if they are using any medications such as steroids / painkillers / morphine to reduce the medications by half on day one - then reduce and stop the medications over 7 to 14 days - mixing the medications with the oil can produce undesirable side effects - the symptoms / side effects of the medications can be exacerbated, also the medications and the oil all contend for the same receptor sites, making the power of the oil less effective. The main conditions / medications we warn about are the heart, blood pressure and diabetic and to closely monitor the levels over 3 months or so.

The use of ingesting hemp seeds / hemp hearts is recommended in the patients diet when they are using the oil..
Ingesting a capsule or 2 of shop bought hemp seed oil ( cold pressed hemp seed oil ) 40 minutes to 1 hour before the RSO dose will help to create new receptor sites for the oils molecular structure to bind onto.

When the cancer is gone or the condition is under control ( usually when the full 60 Mls of correctly made oil are ingested ) or for general good health benefits, we recommend to take a preventative / maintenance dose of between 1 to 2 ML per month, this tiny amount equates to the size of between "half to a full dry grain of short grain rice" per day, usually taken an hour before bedtime, this maintenance dose is essential as we have known of a few cancer patients who did not do the "maintenance dose" and the cancer returned, if the oil is made correctly and a maintenance dose is followed ( forever ) it will keep it away.

We do not recommend any scans be taken / ordered until the full 60Ml of correctly made oil has been taken over 90 days ( as per dosage instructions ), when possible ask for a MRI scan or an ultra sound or x-ray, The use of CT scans may be required in some cases, but in many cases a MRI would also work to know if the cancer / tumour / tumor is shrinking or has gone. Rick does not like CT scans as they use very high levels of radiation and in many cases do more harm than good, in some cases a CT scan is the only thing that can work, but stay away from them if / when possible.

If you decide to make your own oil:

Make sure you have all the equipment ready to make the oil as soon as possible when you find the cannabis, an ounce can make 3 to 5 ml of oil - Rick says you need 60ml - that's 16 ounces / a full pound - smaller batches of oil can be made from an ounce or 2, by using less cannabis and alcohol / solvent.

Make sure you have a fan & rice-cooker with 2 temperature settings.. high / low - heat - warm etc ( but not the on / off version ).
We cover the cannabis with alcohol for just 3 minutes each time ( x 2 = 6 minutes total soak / smash time ).

When making the oil for the first time - pay attention to the unmarked paragraph 22 regarding "decarboxylation", this is the vital key stage to change the oils molecular structure to fit the receptors in the brain ( CB1 ) and the body ( CB2 receptors ) without decarboxylation the oil is weak / worthless.

On paragraph 3 you will note the limited few alcohols / solvents Rick recommends to use.. ( use the ones stated only for best / safest results )

IPA Isopropanol / Isopropyl 99.9% is one on the two alcohol / solvents Rick uses ( it is available in almost every country ) - 5 litres will be enough for 5 to 8 ounces & 8 to 9 litres will be enough to make the full treatment - when following the instructions to the letter, no traces of the alcohol remain in the final medicine.

Buy the 99.9% alcohol on eBay or amazon now ( asap ) to be ready to make your own oil, if you can not find the IPA in your country, simply log into another countries eBay and order from there, try and get as close to 99.9% as possible, other versions are available, 99.9% is ideal, 99% is good, 95% not so good, 91% is poor, the higher the %, the less water is in the product and the more effective the alcohol is at stripping the cannabinoids from the plant.

Some oil makers do not like the 99.9% IPA as it can make a darker oil with all the waxes & chlorophyll - it can make a darker greener oil that's not as pure as it can be ( PPM ) parts per million..
to simply overcome this we freeze the IPA for 5 to 12 hours before use ( it wont ice ) - then do the 2 x 3 minute quick washes as per video / instructions. ( we freeze the IPA and not the cannabis )

Oils produced from the 99.9% IPA can be from yellow to red depending on the strains used ( when spread thin on white paper ).

Best wishes
Rick Simpson and his team.

• Upvote 1

sorry to hear about your predicament, but sending free copies of an e book you paid for is poor form.  I can only assume that Rick uses money from sales to help people in similar situations.

i empathise with your situation, and it is very dissapointing this treatment is not freely available through the PBS. 

personally i(money available) i would either set up a massive grow.... or just move to Colorado... where you can get what you need....

I hope i am never faced with these issues, but sincerely hope you manage to get through it.. :)

• Upvote 2