CFL Bar Fridge Grow Advice

Hi guys I built a grow box from an old bar fridge and was wondering if the plant is looking healthy?

Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor
Growing Medium: Soil
Watering/Feeding Frequency: Every 2 days until runoff starts
Nutrient Strength (PPM/EC): None yet
PH Levels: Not sure
Temperature/Humidity Levels: Light 26/70 Dark 17/60 +/-10% humidity changes
Air Flow/Fans etc: 1 Intake Fan (Desk) and 1 Exhaust Fan (PC)
Lighting Type (CFL/HPS/MH etc.): 18/6 130w CFL
Plants Age: 8 days
Cannabis Strain: Super Skunk Auto Fem

It's my first grow in this box and my first indoor grow so I'm not sure what signs to look for

Thanks guys

post-56637-0-87052400-1436253302_thumb.jpg

post-56637-0-03894500-1436253487_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dreadlock

Update.

It's been 2 weeks and 3 days since the germinated seed went into soil and I've had nothing but problems. I added another 125w CFL light so it's now running 255w CFL

Problems/thoughts

1) My humidifier was pushing the humidity to 80% and then I tried having it on a timer and it was dropping to 30% with 15 min off periods - this happened a few times while trying to figure it out
2) I think I've stunted the plant because all the leaves are growing small now and really slow - I think the rise and fall in humidity and temp caused this (when humidity drops temp rises)
3) Woke up one morning and humidifier ran out of water and temp was 34 degrees and humidity was 15% - not good at all
3) Removed Humidifier and the fridge now stays around 40% humidity but I would like 55%
5) Temp when lights on is around 25 degrees and 18 when lights off

If I can't see some improvements soon I think I'm going to try a 250w HPS in a normal size fridge - gonna post a topic about that one