• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
California Lightworks from Quick Bloom Lights
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit

Photo

Old School

Grinder

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9247 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

Before we had all these fancy grinders and mullers we have to day.

We chopped with scissors or a parsley grinder, the ones we use to get back then where mostly plastic and would brake easy or ware out after a few months use.

Kitchen shop in town having a sale went and had a look see and got a full stainless steel "Parsley Grinder" for $9.

I got it to mull up for my BHO runs :D

gallery_398_1225_1437016.jpg

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Razz0r

Razz0r

Rockn 420

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 Posts:
  • Interests:Motorcycles, IT geek stuff and my own "Projects", Camping, 4WD'ing
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: MH, CFL, HPs
On man! The amount of broken plastic ones I had lol then switched to electric :-) they still break!

I know myself and my body better than any government ever will - Give us the freedoms to look after it they way we want without poppin pills!  

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2466 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

never used one... never

The Stoned Jester

The Stoned Jester

The one, the only - The Stoned Jester.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1608 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 80w Philips CFL

A friend of mine used to use one, ages ago but depending on how sticky / wet / dry the bud is it will gunk up very soon back then we didn't know you could clean it and harvest the goodness with iso or anything like that so you'd have pull it  apart and try to scrape it clean lol

gallery_40304_1204_35607.jpg

Have you ever noticed the most dangerous thing about cannabis is getting caught by the police with it?

"When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself we have an injustice." - Jimmy Carter

:plant: "Who says stoner's aren't creative? - Give them weed and nothing to smoke it out of, and they turn into fucking Macgyver" :plant:

CURRENT GROW - https://cannabis.com...er-grows-again/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...00w-drobe-grow/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...vil-experiment/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...k1-x-blueberry/

READ THE RULES!
:protest DO NOT ASK ME FOR SEEDS, CLONES, OR ANYTHING TO SMOKE YOU WILL NOT LIKE THE ANSWER. :protest

Ford Fairlane

Ford Fairlane

Stanley.

• Moderator Crew
  • 2669 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: Bic
Haha, nice score ozzy, i had forgotton about those things..

Edited by Ford Fairlane, 20 June 2015 - 06:45 PM.

"It is all just general gardening knowledge that applies to a bunch of different plants, if it so happens to work for cannabis too, there is nothing I can do about it"

Ellomo

http://www.cannavers...ators/index.phphttp://www.cannaversity.com/index.php

crow

crow

comfortably numb

• 420 Crew
  • 757 Posts:
  • Interests:gardening, tennis, yoga, natural health, growing cannabis
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

lol  looks like I'm old school... 

Good idea though Ozzy.  I got this after rupturing my thumb UCL last year - couldn't use all the other gadgets I had and the electric spice grinder steals too many trichs!  I have now gone very old school and use scissors mostly but use this when doing larger quantities.

Funny enough, when I purchased this around a year ago from a kitchen shop the guy in there said to me he doesn't sell anywhere near as many of these nowadays with all the ice around! 

Of course, I feigned stupidity, whereupon he proceeded to explain about them being used for the old "electric lettuce" a term I'd not previously heard of lol - couldn't get out of there fast enough b4 my sides split from laughing!

med_gallery_51352_1493_261688.jpg

EDIT/  and yes, as Jester said, it gunks up very quickly if ya bud's not dry enough!

Edited by crowsange, 20 June 2015 - 07:42 PM.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5346 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:None
The original mull-o-matic, all you need for your electric lettuce!

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

friendsinneed

friendsinneed

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish

lol I'd totally forgotten how many plastic ones I've broken over the years, I moved to electric but used to get annoyed at how much would get caught in the seems/edges of the machine, so now it's hand grinding for me.

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

KRI55Y

KRI55Y

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

TBH IMPO -

I BELIEVE THIS KAMBROOK COFFEE & HERB MILL (MODEL # KFP10) IS THE PERFECT COMPANION FOR ANY CANNA-CONNESSOUIR THAT WISHES TO CAREFULLY MILL/GRIND THEIR HERBS WITHOUT PULVERIZING THE CONTENTS COMPLETELY. ITS EASY TO USE WITH A ONE-TOUCH BUTTON, THIS SMALL, COMPACT DESIGN IS IDEAL FOR FRAGILE MILLING OF HERBS. NOT EVEN REALLY SURE WHY THEY PUT "COFFEE" ON THERE BECAUSE THIS LITTLE HAND-HELD MILLER IS PERFECT FOR HERBS. IMHO - IF YA LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING TO GRIND YOUR COFFEE BEANS THIS LITTLE MACHINE JUST WONT CUT IT. HOWEVER, THIS LITTLE HANDY MILL PRODUCES A NICE, CONSISTENT CUT WHICH CHOPS IT ALL UP WITH PERFECT UNIFORMITY.

SORRY BUT GONE ARE THE DAYS OF MANUAL LABOUR AND A CONSTANT ANNOYANCE WHEN IT COMES TO TRYNNA FIND SOME SCISSORS ROUND THIS HOUSE!!! OH, AND I DONT HAVE TO REPLACE THEM ALL THE TIME EITHER OR RESHARPEN!!

sorry hands down this is DA BOMB for your herbs!! (Marjoram ofcourse) ;-) :P LOLz....

Attached Files

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9247 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

TBH IMPO -

I BELIEVE THIS KAMBROOK COFFEE & HERB MILL (MODEL # KFP10) IS THE PERFECT COMPANION FOR ANY CANNA-CONNESSOUIR THAT WISHES TO CAREFULLY MILL/GRIND THEIR HERBS WITHOUT PULVERIZING THE CONTENTS COMPLETELY. ITS EASY TO USE WITH A ONE-TOUCH BUTTON, THIS SMALL, COMPACT DESIGN IS IDEAL FOR FRAGILE MILLING OF HERBS. NOT EVEN REALLY SURE WHY THEY PUT "COFFEE" ON THERE BECAUSE THIS LITTLE HAND-HELD MILLER IS PERFECT FOR HERBS. IMHO - IF YA LOOKIN FOR SOMETHING TO GRIND YOUR COFFEE BEANS THIS LITTLE MACHINE JUST WONT CUT IT. HOWEVER, THIS LITTLE HANDY MILL PRODUCES A NICE, CONSISTENT CUT WHICH CHOPS IT ALL UP WITH PERFECT UNIFORMITY.

SORRY BUT GONE ARE THE DAYS OF MANUAL LABOUR AND A CONSTANT ANNOYANCE WHEN IT COMES TO TRYNNA FIND SOME SCISSORS ROUND THIS HOUSE!!! OH, AND I DONT HAVE TO REPLACE THEM ALL THE TIME EITHER OR RESHARPEN!!

sorry hands down this is DA BOMB for your herbs!! (Marjoram ofcourse) ;-) :P LOLz....

Each to there own.

Dont like the coffee grinders me self.

Please watch the caps, all caps is like shouting...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Grinder

LED Grow Lights | Prestige LED Grow Solutions Australia
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.