Best method for long time cure / storage?

Just vacuum seal em.

I kept buds all different ways.....this works best and vac sealers are cheap.

If dried and cured pop em in..... vac seal and then store in a cool dark place.

Heat, light and air degrade the buds and the Thc.

Have pulled buds from vac packs that smoked as good as the day I put them in.

Get them buds stored Jester. ..... lol.

Nibs.

This found on another forum , An email from Boveda to the person on the forum I C & P'd from 

This is an exciting email for us to write. By popular demand, Boveda is thrilled to announce the availability of a 54% RH formula for cannabis.

About 3 years ago, we listened to cannabis fans who loved Boveda but felt our tobacco-related RH's were a little high for cannabis. Your input

resulted in what's become the wildly popular 62%, which cemented Boveda as a must-have for cannabis fans.

This next evolution was borne of more data. After feedback from growers, dispensaries and smokers, along with more thorough 3rd party testing,

we're finding that many of the color, aroma, flavor and efficacy properties are further enhanced at 54% vs 62%. We didn't think people could

be more excited than they were for the 62, but 54 is doing it all over again.

Now that you've tried the 62%, here's your first chance to get your mitts on the 54% in our 8 gram 10 packs or our 60gram singles, cubes or bricks.

In a couple weeks, we'll send an email asking for your feedback. If you'd like to give it in the meantime, fire us a note on our Facebook page or

get our attention on Instagram or Twitter!

Thank you very much for your business, let us know when we can be of help! ​

Cheers!

Boveda

That is really good to know Itchy... the reason I haven't used Boveda is because tobacco and cannabis need to be dried to a different moisture levels. I must give the 54% a go. :D

• Upvote 1

That is really good to know Itchy... the reason I haven't used Boveda is because tobacco and cannabis need to be dried to a different moisture levels. I must give the 54% a go. :D

Hey Lu , i gave the 62% a go & really liked them but found your right 

if rolling a joint with with bud from a 62% jar you need to let the joint sit 

for around 10min B4 spark , then it's perfect

not sure if 54% is available yet but would def recommend you trying the 62% Lu

just to see what you think cos i don't think you'll be disappointed even though

i agree with you on 54%  , worth a small spend for R & D

Here's the tricky technicality as I've been shown (from science :)

Cannabis cures best at between 62% - 58%

But cannabis burns/smokes best at around 58% - 52%

How do we overcome this?

Well at 62% out of our jar we have had stored away for 6 months (probably :P ) , when you burn the tip of your joint it should burn almost a little moist.

One or two hits later, the heat passing through dries out the cannabis a bit more and it burns better (and generally stays lit)

So curing to your "smoke moisture %" isn't really necessary, but the correct curing moisture level certainly is :)