Iron or Magnesium

Its strange its only happening to one side of your plant.

Magnesium is mobile so it will start on lower leaves not affecting new shoots until it gets real bad.

Iron is immobile and will affect new shoots first.

I would be looking at your environment. Light intensity and heat.

Light bleaching is pretty common. Remember more light isnt always the best thing. You can have too much light

Edited by forgetiwashere
  • Upvote 1

mmm... 

well the reasons why I think its mag is... 

its started at the lower \ mid leaves - working its way up the lowest branch

Started to notice it is affecting that branch enough that its stunted its bud growth and the tops getting very light. 

distance from the light has been kept to 10-14 inch @ 600w and has been for most of the grow

temps at the tops have reached a max of 28c - but I keep it closer to 25-26

Plants tied down from the front of the tent to the back - so this lowest branch is also the closest 

Haven't noticed it spreading just yet - altho some of the other tops are looking pale.. 

post-46252-0-34487000-1433114745_thumb.jpg

post-46252-0-01089900-1433114861_thumb.jpg

post-46252-0-40890100-1433114863_thumb.jpg

post-46252-0-80667900-1433114865_thumb.jpg

post-46252-0-08701400-1433114868_thumb.jpg

Edited by Razz0r

Its strange its only happening to one side of your plant.

Magnesium is mobile so it will start on lower leaves not affecting new shoots until it gets real bad.

Iron is immobile and will affect new shoots first.

I would be looking at your environment. Light intensity and heat.

Light bleaching is pretty common. Remember more light isnt always the best thing. You can have too much light

ta mate - making me wonder now lol 

Yeah, not magnesium...

Ta Louise! 

I got to chat with Ozzy about it this morning in chat as well. 

Seems this isn't a def - but probly my own hand doing this. Going to flush for two - three days and then start feed again. I am not worried as I have mentioned - just wanna know so I learn - thats my main goal here! :) 

mmm, 

more going wrong - looking at charts it might be phosphorous def... 

Very hard to see in the pics - and hard to see under the HPS but I noticed it while checking it over for any other issues.... that over about 60% of all the leaves is these dark patches - from under the leafs they look like black spots. 

I snipped two leaves to look at inside - the affect leaves dried up very quickly as well - well feel it on top and very rough. 

Can't find any bugs on her either (no webs or spider mites!)

ideas ? :( 

**Edit - I know for sure this plant is also root bound - its taken up the entire pot - transplant isn't an option at the moment. 

post-46252-0-78610000-1433425378_thumb.jpgpost-46252-0-41362700-1433425381_thumb.jpgpost-46252-0-02934600-1433425384_thumb.jpg

Edited by Razz0r