Please help me find it!

Hey guys,

A week or so ago I came across a link somewhere on this forum for a very comprehensive list of strains. It included pictures, info and all sorts of stuff.

It was kind of like a periodic table and you could customise the search to only bring up certain strains or view them all etc

For the life of me I cannot find it anywhere so can somebody help me out and save my brain from frying trying to find it!

lol. I tried all sorts but couldn't get my brain to work right today.

Now I just need to do some reasearch and then find someone willing enough to either make me a cross breed strain from 3 plants or work with me to achieve it as I have never done it before and my patients levels can at times be very poor.

But it would be a very interesting straint I reckon and a surprise present for a friend of mine.

• Upvote 2

lol. I tried all sorts but couldn't get my brain to work right today.

Now I just need to do some reasearch and then find someone willing enough to either make me a cross breed strain from 3 plants or work with me to achieve it as I have never done it before and my patients levels can at times be very poor.

But it would be a very interesting straint I reckon and a surprise present for a friend of mine.

It's super easy to cross plants yourself. If you are talking about properly creating a stable strain then that is where it can be very time consuming and large numbers required.