Priest, altar boys on pot

Aww.. All they were doing was smoking.. That's not cool.

there is lots of messed up stories about priests and it seems that everyone jumps to the same conclusion.

I've smoked with a few preachers over the years.. Also a catholic and Anglican priest.. An none of them even thought about doin "messed up shit".. They were all pretty cool "normal" guys.. So stories like this hurt me.

now if it turns out he was diddling with the teens.. That's mega wrong.

need more of the story.. But as is, I feel sorry for them.

• Upvote 1

Aww.. All they were doing was smoking.. That's not cool.

there is lots of messed up stories about priests and it seems that everyone jumps to the same conclusion.

I've smoked with a few preachers over the years.. Also a catholic and Anglican priest.. An none of them even thought about doin "messed up shit".. They were all pretty cool "normal" guys.. So stories like this hurt me.

now if it turns out he was diddling with the teens.. That's mega wrong.

need more of the story.. But as is, I feel sorry for them.

Either way they are too young to be smoking cannabis. Having gone through the catholic education system from nuns to brothers and priests I trust none of them. They are all frustrated beyond repair. All are predators in one way or another.

• Upvote 3

The cannabis was most likely  being used as a Bum numb , I am with you on this job Brick.

Just have a look at the shit what is going down at the moment with the Catholic churches head boy  Pal I think his name is an he is making sure he is looking after his Predator mate at the moment saying Hey I did not know he was a Bum Boy ,What a load of Bullshit.

Regards Dingo-2008. 

Edited by Dingo-2008
  • Upvote 1