Do your parents know you use cannabis?

Do your parents know you smoke?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They know. They don't mind. Mum less so that dad.

They have both done it in the past but wouldn't do it again I don't think.

We all got dad stoned once by saying it was flavoured tabacco. he wasn't impressed.

Told mumsy that i was doing a grow over here and she said just don't get caught. lol.

• Upvote 2

mine both know i smoke. neither know i grow as i have only just started this year. i know they will both be strongly against me grwoing it. my mum more so. my old man is coming to stay with me and my son next week haha i guess he will find out then. i cant make him go outside in 12 degree weather for a smoke. he will find my set up im sure of it.

but he always taught me why dob yourself in today when you can put it off until tomorrow to cop the shit.

its all up to you... if you know it will break their heart.. an you dont need to.. why put them thru that hassle?.. but if they are open minded.. then maybe let them know you smoke from time to time an start there.

but keep in mind.. the less people that know .. the better.

• Upvote 1

I'm possibly a little bit futher over the hill than most around here I think ha ha  and I was talking to my Dad the other day explaining trichome colours to him and he alwasy enquires after my gardening exploits....but when I was 17or 18 he would have taken me out he back and given me a "talking too" about it. Funny enough though when I got sick it was the first thing he and mum suggested. Surprised the hell out of me.

• Upvote 2

My folks both live in another country, but they have both visited at different times. Now as Max states "I'm possibly a little bit futher over the hill than most around here..." I'm not so much over the hill as fast trackin it to the bottom, so in reality what the folks think, well, I don't really give a 'folk' lol lol lol

Again, a bit like Max, since I become unwell, they both have a similar view to mine "...use what works..."

• Upvote 1

My poor old mumsy is bat shit crazy.

Her and dad used to grow it when i was growing up. strictly cash crop. Neither of them smoked.

I started growing and smoking at a young age neither of them liked it.

Fast forward 20 years and my mum finds out im growing some perso and calls the cops. For my own good of course.

Those that matter dont mind, those that mind dont matter

• Upvote 1

When I was much younger I had a cousin that smoked and mum always went on about her being a drug addict, she's always lumped all types of drugs in together. She was born in the 40's and she always believed the hype.

I stupidly told one of my nieces last year after she had a blood test at the docs and started freaking out it would show up,  within hours one of my other nieces and my sister were in the loop. :doh:   I don't think my mother knows, if she does she's never mentioned it to me. 

The only person that knows I grow is my partner and he is totally cool with it.

Im with gumby what they dont know wont hurt them, I returned from a trip to London in the 70's to find the drug squad waiting for me at the airport, my mother had opened a letter I sent to my brother telling him what a good time i was having tripping and she thought I could do with some remedial arse pokeing in prison bless her.

Luckily I had dropped a trip on the plane and didn't even care as they strip searched me, I was so relaxed they gave up looking just in time.

My folks hadn't even bothered to come to pick me up because they figured I was going to be arrested.

so needless to say I still dont share anything with them, still love them but at arms length as far as drugs goes.

Tangwena

• Upvote 2