Do your parents know you use cannabis?

Do your parents know you smoke?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First go at starting a poll!

It strikes me at the ripe old age of 46 that I should just tell my parents about my cannabis use.

But, I'm scared!!

Am I alone?  Or is it no big deal to share this with your olds?  My mother is most definitely very against this "demon" drug!

• Upvote 4

Mum did help me make my first edibles together Anzac biscuits.

She did not freak out and was more interested what it was all about.

She is open minded and does know I have smoked it and eaten it in the past.

Now grown up have no need to tell her, but wife knows and does not mind it as long it doesn't interfere with our lives kids work etc..

• Upvote 1

Ha, my dad found my bong in my room, I was about 24 then after I moved back in with them for a while .. all he said was "I don't care what you do just get that thing out of here and don't do it inside"

Mum knew for a while cause I used to smoke up with my cousin and his mum knew so (no offence lol) but women like to chatter lol so she found out eventually, she used to hate it until she saw the Charlotte's Web cancer video and that completely changed her view on it now she's super cool about it and doesn't mind.

• Upvote 1

Oh yeah, and they made a big deal about it eventually giving me the boot.... So I guess it depends on how well you know your mum.

If you were going to come clean I wouldn't rush it. Take your time, educate your mum to the truth about cannabis slowly. She is probably at the most a victim of prohibition, Im sure her motives are pure. However, all you can do is open the door, some are too trapped in their own world view to ever be able to conciser anything else.

Edited by iTiC
  • Upvote 2

First go at starting a poll!

It strikes me at the ripe old age of 46 that I should just tell my parents about my cannabis use.

But, I'm scared!!

Am I alone?  Or is it no big deal to share this with your olds?  My mother is most definitely very against this "demon" drug!

You old bugga

Nuh 68 was good year & August a great month 

i just remember being all nice & warm then the water bed sprung a leak 

& i was washed out to all this bright light shit ! was quite happy were i was 

No need to tell the folks i reckon & at 46 you don't need there approval , unless you feel you do 

just keep in mind , i don't know ya folk of cause , the can of worms you might be opening 

letting the genie out of the bottle is not always a good thing 

• Upvote 1