Volcano Plenty

I find for a nice vape experience around 4-5 is good with lots of flavour, but for the borderline cone hit 6.5-7 and you got some thick stoke (steam/smoke - coining that term here :) )!

Just so I got that clear.... 4-5 ~ 6.5-7 .... What? Grams in the packing chamber at once ?

when vapeing ive found that different temps will heat up different terps.. start lower.. and raise the temp as the taste changes... lower temps make ya feel good, med temps will help with pain... high temps will wreck ya.... just go up in temp slowly

at least thats what i did with my old vape.... now i just have a vape pen for concentrates. .

• Upvote 1

haha - no the numbers relate to the temps on the temp dial

Hey Nici, 

How much do you pack in at a time? Been trying to figure that out. 

Also how to you know when its done and time to repack? 

Got mine today - going to do a review on it later on - if I can be stuffed to move! lol 

I dont put too much in maybe half a gram, grind it upnice and fluffy then spread it accross the whole screen and put the S/S pad on top.

Also another tip: I find the vape doesn't start flowing as soon as you inhale when it reaches temp. Try giving it a couple short bust inhales before a long lung filled one ;)

• Upvote 1