Volcano Plenty

Yeah same .. i've tried a few different vapes now, but nothing beats that bong rip.

Do you use cigs in ur green when you use ya bong or green?

I am wondering if the bong rip has to do with the spin.

Vape should be a stronger hit and smash ya shouldn't it?

Edited by Razz0r

Just packin the chamber on mine @ this moment! lol

attachicon.gif2015-05-17 21.18.19.jpg

Get ready for a top vape,full flavour experience! But for some reason i still feel like a bong to finish off! lol

I get the same with oil. Some times the bud hit 'has' something the oil doesnt have.

I've experimented with different kinds of Hash, some are more satisfying than others. The golden stuff can get u nice a high, but a rustic Red hash can really finish the Job. Maybe pumping different temps might give a better effect???

nah straight green for me .... and I think it's just the difference because you combust the material completely and smoke is more harsh than vape cloud/steam.

interestingly enough too I find if the cone blocks midpull and you don't get that extra air rush at the end as the cone pulls though ... it feels different, not always good.

• Upvote 1

it does give you a good hit! expecially if you smoke the full chamber by yourself! lol i normally hav it on 6/7 that turns it light brown when finished. You can vape concentrates in it too on the pad, but i havnt tried.im scared it will suck it all up.

nah straight green for me .... and I think it's just the difference because you combust the material completely and smoke is more harsh than vape cloud/steam.

interestingly enough too I find if the cone blocks midpull and you don't get that extra air rush at the end as the cone pulls though ... it feels different, not always good.

i agree i think its something to do with the combustion and restriction and also suckin on bongs for years! lol and same when a cone blocks" that one dont count" lol
  • Upvote 2

I find for a nice vape experience around 4-5 is good with lots of flavour, but for the borderline cone hit 6.5-7 and you got some thick stoke (steam/smoke - coining that term here :) )!

I did have to return my first one because of an issue with the temp gauge, but the current one is perfect!  Just keep an eye on the packing chamber, I found after about 12months around the locking leaver it started to crack but you can buy spares.

• Upvote 1