Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

Cannabis can act like a noxious weed and the last thing the other side of the war on drugs need is to rightly call some of us environmental terrorists for overgrowing national parks and waterways. If you feel the need to seed bomb the local cop shop, woolies, pubs and clubs, etc. have at it but don't go around polluting our environmental treasures.

An alternative would be to just keep passing seeds out in such abundance that people feel forced to share or throw the excess out. If you make sure the genetics are top quality no-one will bin the seeds but eventually paranoia will set in and they'll feel motivated to give them out to someone else who can make use of them. If you have say nine mothers and do a few seed runs a year that's 27 hybrids you'll make a year which is more than most people could test out in a few years let alone one so if you keep hitting your friends year after year after year they'll push your genetics out to the public for you. If the war on drugs has made your favourite hobby turn into the loneliest one then you can always just walk the streets and do letterbox drops. Do it on any kind of regular basis to a single town and you could even have the entire town looking forward to their next batch of seeds arriving just like how we feel when waiting a a seed order.

If you really want to go all out make a web site where people can just submit an address and get beans sent to them for free. If you legitimately do that it would really get tons of seeds out there to the people who could use them the most and although it would be a little costly to operate I and many others would be more than happy to donate tons of high quality seeds to the cause so genetics would never be a problem.

Yes please... ✌️

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners mobile app

well looks like don

is up to his old tricks...

email he has sent out...

Donations are:

5 gms honey hash dabs = $980 + $14.50 P&H

10 gms honey hash dabs = $1,800 + $14.50 P&H

20 gms honey hash dabs = $ 3,500 + $14.50 P&H

2 for 1 medicinal cannabis oil deal - 2 types of organic, fully decarboxylated, full plant, MC oil, coconut oil based MC oil and also Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) are also AVAILABLE NOW

Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) ethanol> 99% based, is another option to the current coconut oil based MC oil. Two types of MC oil are available, both are the same strength

There are about 26 drops in 1 ml of MC oil. Recommended dosage 2 drops on a spoon, two hours before bed. It takes about 11 gms of cannabis flowers to make 1 gm of MC oil.

Donations are:

$1,700 + $14.50 P&H for 20 mls FECO + 20 mls FREE = 40 mls total or $42.50 ml

$980 + $14.50 P&H for 10 mls FECO + 10 mls FREE = 20 mls total or $49 ml - previous price $98 ml)

$550 + $14.50 P&H for 5 mls FECO + 5 mls FREE = 10 mls total or $55 a ml - previous price for 5 mls was $110 mls)

Also available now:

Full plant, non-decarboxylated (won't get you high), organic, MC tincture - hemp seed oil based options

1 x 50 mls bottle $130 + $14.50 P&H

2 x's 50 mls bottles $240 + $14.50 P&H

5 x's 50 mls bottles $500 + $14.50 P&H

Kindly let me know if interested via my email address below, and I will let you know donation transfer details, and I would need to know your address again as I don't keep records now.

Speak soon and best,

Don

------------------------------

here is his email address and his postal address

thedonmedicinalcannabis@gmail.com

The Don Medicinal Cannabis

PO Box 286Milsons Point, NSW 1565

Australia

go tell him what a piece of shit he really is!

• Upvote 2

nice... and thank you... i too believe they are one and the same.. i think that is his company name he set up to try an sound legit.. i warned a few people off him.. and copped several complaints and not so much threats but "nice warnings" i guess youd call them.. more from his followers and groupies than anyone to do with him..

but yes, several complaints, he didnt deliver what was paid for.. then blamed it on AUS post for a while.. then some story about being busted at an airport with his product.. an then/now back to normal business.. hummm nothing sus there.

so thank you for giving people a heads up.

• Upvote 1