• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana

Photo

Scam Alert - Aussie Medicinal Seed & Don Medicinal Cannabis

* * * * * 5 votes

• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

Yeahbuddy

Yeahbuddy

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 Posts:
U guys are wrong Langdon is in jail

You can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1105 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

yea thanks rambo see you at medlow bath at your mums place very soon.....

You cant catch me im Rambo Rod, Medlow Bear, MrPTSD........Oh wait, we just did!
"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

“It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend.”
— Louis Armstrong

Silver2002

Silver2002

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 7 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: Sun , led's, HPS. Results with all

Wow,....

What a great forum.......

Eevee

Eevee

Planted

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Cannabis can act like a noxious weed and the last thing the other side of the war on drugs need is to rightly call some of us environmental terrorists for overgrowing national parks and waterways. If you feel the need to seed bomb the local cop shop, woolies, pubs and clubs, etc. have at it but don't go around polluting our environmental treasures.

An alternative would be to just keep passing seeds out in such abundance that people feel forced to share or throw the excess out. If you make sure the genetics are top quality no-one will bin the seeds but eventually paranoia will set in and they'll feel motivated to give them out to someone else who can make use of them. If you have say nine mothers and do a few seed runs a year that's 27 hybrids you'll make a year which is more than most people could test out in a few years let alone one so if you keep hitting your friends year after year after year they'll push your genetics out to the public for you. If the war on drugs has made your favourite hobby turn into the loneliest one then you can always just walk the streets and do letterbox drops. Do it on any kind of regular basis to a single town and you could even have the entire town looking forward to their next batch of seeds arriving just like how we feel when waiting a a seed order.

If you really want to go all out make a web site where people can just submit an address and get beans sent to them for free. If you legitimately do that it would really get tons of seeds out there to the people who could use them the most and although it would be a little costly to operate I and many others would be more than happy to donate tons of high quality seeds to the cause so genetics would never be a problem.

Yes please... ✌️

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeahbuddy

Yeahbuddy

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 Posts:

i seen the don in nimbin and i offered him out 1 on 1 and he ran away like a girl lol true story!!!

AussieBogan

AussieBogan

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1999 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
lol the man!

Yeah buddy!

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1105 Posts:
well looks like don

is up to his old tricks...

email he has sent out...

Donations are:

5 gms honey hash dabs = $980 + $14.50 P&H
10 gms honey hash dabs = $1,800 + $14.50 P&H
20 gms honey hash dabs = $ 3,500 + $14.50 P&H
2 for 1 medicinal cannabis oil deal - 2 types of organic, fully decarboxylated, full plant, MC oil, coconut oil based MC oil and also Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) are also AVAILABLE NOW

Rick Simpson Oil (RSO) ethanol> 99% based, is another option to the current coconut oil based MC oil. Two types of MC oil are available, both are the same strength

There are about 26 drops in 1 ml of MC oil. Recommended dosage 2 drops on a spoon, two hours before bed. It takes about 11 gms of cannabis flowers to make 1 gm of MC oil.

Donations are:

$1,700 + $14.50 P&H for 20 mls FECO + 20 mls FREE = 40 mls total or $42.50 ml

$980 + $14.50 P&H for 10 mls FECO + 10 mls FREE = 20 mls total or $49 ml - previous price $98 ml)

$550 + $14.50 P&H for 5 mls FECO + 5 mls FREE = 10 mls total or $55 a ml - previous price for 5 mls was $110 mls)

Also available now:
Full plant, non-decarboxylated (won't get you high), organic, MC tincture - hemp seed oil based options

1 x 50 mls bottle $130 + $14.50 P&H
2 x's 50 mls bottles $240 + $14.50 P&H
5 x's 50 mls bottles $500 + $14.50 P&H

Kindly let me know if interested via my email address below, and I will let you know donation transfer details, and I would need to know your address again as I don't keep records now.

Speak soon and best,
Don

------------------------------

here is his email address and his postal address

thedonmedicinalcannabis@gmail.com

The Don Medicinal Cannabis
PO Box 286Milsons Point, NSW 1565
Australia

go tell him what a piece of shit he really is!

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
Email bomb that address and any address he lists when he is trying to promote his wares. Ouch. 20k should be enough to hinder his business a little. No subject heading, so he has to go through them. Fuck that greasy prick.

Edited by _Puff_Tough_, 05 June 2017 - 04:06 PM.

*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs
With a little ingenuity I can destroy your online business, tic-toc tic-toc.

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1105 Posts:

update on Landons supply charges.

(sorry, link not working)

all charges dismissed due to a "number of documented failings in police processes"

Attached File  46674510_10156728499736092_8478803404137693184_o.jpg   125.38K   15 downloads

Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.