Question

Looks like another medical cannabis scam is making the rounds on Facebook...

aka SCAMMER ALERT

“Don Medicinal Cannabis” is changing his spots and has begun to specialize in "Medical Cannabis Seeds". 

DO NOT trust Don Medicinal Cannabis nor Aussie Medicinal Seed Co... as they appear to be one in the same person/company.

"the Don" has a reputation (on Facebook) for inferior products and not delivering what he promises (taking money and not sending products), he is in the medical canna business for money, zero compassion in his business plan.

If by chance these two 'companies' are not both being run by "the Don", then Aussie Medicinal Seed Co is steeling photos, and that is crap/un-ethical business practice.

The post by Aussie Medicinal Seed Co has been taken down already, got to love a screen grab (however crappy it may be)!

Be smart peoples!

just a few extra screen grabs to prove my point

post-4942-0-56585600-1431482747_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-98090900-1431482812_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-67831000-1431482773_thumb.jpgpost-4942-0-60776600-1431483385_thumb.jpg

post-4942-0-14402700-1431482795_thumb.jpg

Edited by Matanuska Thunder
  • Upvote 11

Thanks kindly for the response Matanuska. So it seems there must have been some active ingredient to get the benefit, but that he was heavily ripped off, and didn't nearly get as much as he should in a 50ml bottle. Churns your stomach!

My question now is, how does he find a good new tincture source?

Edited by spsugar

It is legal accross Australia, and more accessible in qld than any other state. If you have plenty of time and money and can find a doctor and pharmacist willing to jump through endless hoops, you may be able to access imported products as soon as 3 months from your final application.

the cheapest and easiest way is to diy

You may note at the bottom of every page a warning that there is no dealing allowed within this communuty.

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I have friends/family with medical conditions an am trying to research medicinal cannabis. I noticed this Don seems to be getting a lot of negativity in this thread, but I can't seem to determine if it is because his product was no good, or because his prices were way too high, or both. I have a friend who used his product and asked him to detail his experience to see if it is as it should be. I wonder if you can help me?

- It was 50ml bottle. On label it says bottled 2014 with a use by 2017. Northern Lights #5, Sativa Cannabis seeds, Bonza Seeds (UK), Medium THC, High CBD, Contains ethanol greater than 95%.

- Dosage on label said 1/2 drops per day but he was cautious and only took 1/2 per week.

- Texture was somewhere between cooking oil and water. Colour was a darkish olive green.

- There were two tastes: One harsh, like strong alcohol. The other kind of sweet/fruity.

- As for the effects. He said first 5-10 mins was slight quickening of heartbeat, but after that returned to regular and he felt a bit more relaxed/painless. He felt as though something was travelling through his body and clearing blockages (not sure exactly what he meant by that, but there was a definite effect). Then some symptoms worsened, but he said for his condition this was not unusual when trying effective natural remedies, so was not concerned about it. It dehydrated him a bit so he drank lots of water. Woke in morning feeling a bit worse, but then better throughout the day, and slightly better than the day before, so overall he said he was noticing benefit.

- He has smoked cannabis before legally in Amsterdam and said these oil drops in the amount he was taking didn't give any high at all (which was good, he didn't want the high). When he smoked in Amsterdam he had an injury, and also noticed there was a point after a few hours in the night where the effects of the injury became even more painful for a period, but again, not long lasting the next day. So that was a similarity.

So our take on it is that it does seem to be doing something, and he thinks there has been benefit. But the question is, how much benefit? Is it as much as he should be getting? He really has nothing to compare it to, as he hasn't tried any other medicinal cannabis. So I'm wondering if anyone here, based on those details, might be able to say whether it was doing what it was supposed to do?

Any replies are really helpful, thanks so much!

hey spsugar, not sure where to suggest as theres so many scammers out there.

Depending on what yr using it for tinctures arent anywhere near as gd as oils made using the wholeplant. So maybe try to find a supplier that can export, just check the forums etc for bad experiences. Obviously as above stay well clear of the vitanutricals maggots, (see there up to their old tricks of taking pples money,....then not delivering the product again) which not sure how there doing given their director was facing 20 criminal charges. Maybe hasnt been charged yet who knows ?

Edited by Topai

It is legal accross Australia, and more accessible in qld than any other state. If you have plenty of time and money and can find a doctor and pharmacist willing to jump through endless hoops, you may be able to access imported products as soon as 3 months from your final application.

the cheapest and easiest way is to diy

You may note at the bottom of every page a warning that there is no dealing allowed within this communuty.

Thanks Fairlane. I have just read medicinal cannabis can be legally prescribed by doctors in QLD from March next year. For a relative with cancer and less than 6 months to live that is a fine run thing! We're hoping to find some before then. 

hey spsugar, not sure where to suggest as theres so many scammers out there.

Depending on what yr using it for tinctures arent anywhere near as gd as oils made using the wholeplant. So maybe try to find a supplier that can export, just check the forums etc for bad experiences. Obviously as above stay well clear of the vitanutricals maggots, (see there up to their old tricks of taking pples money,....then not delivering the product again) which not sure how there doing given their director was facing 20 criminal charges. Maybe hasnt been charged yet who knows ?

Thanks Topai. Finding the supplier is the difficult thing we're trying to navigate. Having already fallen victim to Don, trying to avoid scammers is the issue. But as there is no dealing allowed in this community, getting the name of anyone trustworthy to talk to is proving difficult. It's hard to get a start.

Thanks Fairlane. I have just read medicinal cannabis can be legally prescribed by doctors in QLD from March next year. For a relative with cancer and less than 6 months to live that is a fine run thing! We're hoping to find some before then. 

Hi spsugar,

I apologize for the venom in my original reply, it certainly was not directed at you, but at the current situation that you and many other people are facing, due to a poorly established medicinal cannabis policy at both state and federal level.  

Medical Cannabis is actually available right now, and has been legal in Queensland for quite a while, via the Special Access Scheme.  Check out the medical cannabis advisory group,  http://medicalcannabisqld.wixsite.com/medicalcannabisqld

Unfortunately, while legal on paper, actually obtaining cannabis via the legislated methods does appear too be a very lengthy process and may not be suitable for your relative (hence my venomous and likely unhelpful original reply).  But if I were in your relatives situation, the first people I would be asking is nurse's, doctor's, wardy's other cancer patient's, admin staff etc, there are potential leads everywhere, you may get a nice surprise.  If that fails, look for the guy with dreadlocks that fits the stereotype.  Or like you said, a drive to Nimbin would get something.  At least you should be able to get something while you traverse the multiple level red tape fest that is currently on offer.

I truly hope your relative can get some relief soon.

All the best

Ford