Herbalistics

http://www.herbalistics.com.au/

I found this searching for seeds and other plants.

I just wanted to know if anyone could recommend a SAFE plant to use for

1. Pain

2. Insomnia

3. Daily motivation..

lastly.. for Hallucinogenic properties.. but something that on smaller doses will just make you high.. I dont like being out of 'control'.

Also, I would like to experiment with Datura, Morning Glory, Kava (PNG Strong) and WormWood.

Thanks

Stick with the weedt that other shit you mentioned will fuck you up ;)  :)  :;): Peace

I have no weed to stick with at the moment.. and I just ordered a Black Dominia clone so after 5-6 weeks I think ill have some smoko ;) Then a couple weeks after that the Fat Flo clones should be done :P Cant wait... but till then...

yeah those are all pretty good choices and additions to any ethno gardners collection, the datura's get beutifull flowers depending on which you get but I wouldn't reccomend eating datura unless you don't mind getting well and truely fucked up, the rest are not a very big risk just be smart belladonnas are nice plants too :P

my plant books are at home but I will see what I can find for you this afternoon in regards to what plants could assist you

the outdoor season for cacti has just started up too so mabey add a panchoi or some other cacti , I'll have quite a few cuttings done in a week or two so keep your eye out in the ethno market place :)

big smoker IMO it is quite nieve to think that these plants are just to get high and that they harm you in horibile ways, provided you do a little reading and be sure of what your doing then your allot safer to have these plants than you are with some of the harsh medications out there.

If you think about it there was more than likely a time that MJ fell directly into the catagory of Ethnobotany, It is a plant that has been used for medicinal and cultural purposes for hundreds if not thousands of years which is what most of the popular ethno's are it is just MJ's popularity and ect.. that has divided it from the rest

Ofcourse to each there own though ;)