• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Canna Terra Professional

- - - - -

Best Answer Matt_FTW , 29 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

Yea brick, I have had a few cups of water on PH test. Straight out the tap is around 8.4 and after 24/48 hours rest it coms in around 8.1 but I have some PH down to sort that out.

As for nutes, I have Dutch Master Gold range A+B for both grow and flower but I haven't given any yet obviously. lol

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Naycha

Naycha

Mung Bean Farmer

• 420 Crew
  • 6242 Posts:
  • Interests:Quality
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

I never tested the soil. I adjusted the pH of the nutrient mix according to directions and had no problems.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Matt_FTW

Matt_FTW

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: Indoor, 400w

Too easy.

Well I'll see what happens with this batch of autos and if they shit themselves as well then I shall start all over again with a new medium and go from there!

Get those sorted and I can get back to a proper grow and get better yeilds ay!

gallery_56211_1490_12858.jpg

http://www.ftwrevolution.com

Please help to make a difference. You never know who's life you may be saving!

The tragic and deeply saddening story of my friend and his losses.

***WATCH WITH CAUTION. UPSETTING VIDEO!***

_Puff_Tough_

_Puff_Tough_

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 Posts:
  • Interests:THE CANNABS AND TERPS ofcourse !Those who profit off of the misery of peaceful people are a prime example of what is wrong with this twisted world.
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Type:Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HIDs

aye C_NT!

Start the lil tikes off under a decent CFL. If you are using canna terra pro then i would advise you to remove any large pieces of bark from the first few inches of dirt. No gladwrap or need for an increase in humidity. A cup with no drainage will not be sufficient; drainage is necessary. Dont overwater, use a shotglass. Keep it simple stupid. Yates premium seed raising mix sifted of large rootbark pieces seems effective.

all the fucking best C_NT! :)

Life, its just a ride.... there are high points, low points... sometimes its a little shakey but.. its just a ride....

Patience, perseverence and determination.

-ut orior oriri ortus supremus-

Edited by _Puff_Tough_, 28 April 2015 - 04:33 PM.

*** Warning - Cannabis causes severe paranoia in prohibitionist countries *** OVERGROW THE FUCKING GOVERNMENT !
Every individuals interaction with cannabis is such that we all have a unique understanding of its desires and behaviors and hence often growers give what appears to be two polar opposite solutions to a growers plant issues..... Some lack biological/botanical understanding and have a limited vocabulary to describe what was merely their understandings of the interactions they've had with the plant. Sometimes successes were'nt instantiated by the choices you made in your gardens though and what you thought may have assisted you in reaching your goals didnt, and hence there are many roads travelled.... remember that. TIC-TOC TIC-TOC...... If you use disco lights (leds) I will not provide you with any advice whatsoever.

Disclaimer:
I am occasionally a megalomaniac with delusions and psychosis so anything i claim is most likely totally utter nonsense, nothing i say can and will be used against me because i am totally fabricating anything mentioned......... Fuck you very much, with love.
***So.... some people in oz and around the world are legally entitled to grow, if you are asking for grow advice i presume you are legally entitled to do so. Contact me via messenger for any cannabis grow related concerns, i will happily assist.***
I habitually skim over threads. If it appears i have poor attention to detail.......... Chronmasta's legacy lives on.

Sent from my 3rd_Eye Using jizz-6.9.69

The Stoned Jester

The Stoned Jester

The one, the only - The Stoned Jester.

• Members
  • 1975 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 80w Philips CFL

Enough with the bad language it doesn't make you look tough, just makes you looks like a fool, your not impressing anyone.

gallery_40304_1204_35607.jpg

Have you ever noticed the most dangerous thing about cannabis is getting caught by the police with it?

"When the legal side effects of a substance cause more harm to a person than the side effects of the substance itself we have an injustice." - Jimmy Carter

:plant: "Who says stoner's aren't creative? - Give them weed and nothing to smoke it out of, and they turn into fucking Macgyver" :plant:

CURRENT GROW - https://cannabis.com...-grow-c99-x-hk/

PREVIOUS GROWhttps://cannabis.com...3-jesters-grow/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...00w-drobe-grow/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...vil-experiment/

PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...k1-x-blueberry/
PREVIOUS GROW - https://cannabis.com...er-grows-again/

READ THE RULES!

WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS

aye C_NT!

Start the lil tikes off under a decent CFL. If you are using canna terra pro then i would advise you to remove any large pieces of bark from the first few inches of dirt. No gladwrap or need for an increase in humidity. A cup with no drainage will not be sufficient; drainage is necessary. Dont overwater, use a shotglass. Keep it simple stupid. Yates premium seed raising mix sifted of large rootbark pieces seems effective.

all the fucking best C_NT! :)

Life, its just a ride.... there are high points, low points... sometimes its a little shakey but.. its just a ride....
Patience, perseverence and determination.

-ut orior oriri ortus supremus-

Terra pro does not contain bark ?

Hempy SOG   ---   2018 SAL grow   ---    2016 indoor grow.   ---    2015 outdoor grow.    ---    2014 Sweet Seeds Autoflower grow.     

forgetiwashere

forgetiwashere

Couch Locked

• Members
  • 1536 Posts:
  • Interests:fishing and growing, vegies and other
  • Fav. Lighting: 400w cmh
Humidity kills seeds and seedlings its called damping off. Read up on it. Ditch the glad wrap.

I would also suggest starting in seed raising mix

Edited by forgetiwashere, 28 April 2015 - 06:24 PM.

The Stoned Jester

The Stoned Jester

The one, the only - The Stoned Jester.

• Members
  • 1975 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: 80w Philips CFL

Terra pro does not contain bark ?

I've had some pretty chunky bits of what might be some type of bark, but looking at the ingredients on the back of the bag it just says it's peat.

But peat can come from many sources.

Peat (turf) is an accumulation of partially decayed vegetation or organic matter that is unique to natural areas called peatlands or mires. (WIKIPEDIA)

So yeah i suppose it can have chunky bits of whatever came from the mire / peatland.

billygoat

billygoat

• Banned
  • 6868 Posts:
  • Fav. Lighting: LOTS
Check out my auto grow in terra pro, it's in my sig. Not a gospel, but proves how easy it can be... Your problem likely exists elsewhere based on your description...

I have never tested run off.... Went well so no need to...

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

The Toll Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2976 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:None

Peat often has un decomposed bits in it. Why not try coco :D

Matt_FTW

Matt_FTW

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Lighting: Indoor, 400w
Cheers guys.

Yea, the cling wrap was on the first lot and wasn't used in the second.

I've done it heaps of time but never over here and also not for a loooooooong time.
Also, the cups do have drainage. Pre soil several holes are made in the bottom achieving good water flow.
I'll keep an eye on this set and if nothing happens or I'm not satisfied with the results I'll change my set up.

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.