Salvia divinorum "Legal Marijuana"

Oz

it is a powerful shit, maybe you used a normal lighter? it often won't work if you used normal lighter, you need a butane torch lighter, Sally's need a higher tempetures to burn the sally's main and active chemical/alkioid called Salvinorin A that causes the effects and halluciations in higher doses.

I love Lophophora's, in fact I am a devotee collector B) I thought it's legal to sell all kinds of cacti even Lophophoras (peyotes), it's only "consuming" them makes them illegal? I am only speaking about Australian laws, but not sure about the Dutch laws, t-boat might be the right to ask. San Pedros have only tiny traces of the mescaline, the chemical that causes halluciations.

Urbanhog  B)

High there Urbanhog,

Dead on the money. Used a normal lighter. Obviously didn't do my homework. Well.... next time I'm in Amsterdam B)

Tboat - you are living in a beautiful place in the world. Loved the galleries, brewery, streets, architecture, and the general easy going nature of everybody there. Bloody nice place. Makes me wonder how Australia could be if we could freely skin up. I never once saw any aggression etc in 2 weeks there. Quite the paradox to a night out at the local pub in Brisbane.

Urban - yeh, I believe you're right re the cacti situation - buying, and not preparing/consuming. Unfortunately, the peyote takes so long to grow as I'm sure you know, which is why they have a critical shortage(?) in the areas of America where the indigineous Indians use as collecting grounds. Love to be part of that Native Indian Church too - religous peyote for everyone!! ;)

By the way - how do you like the peyote? I think it was the most spiritual 'drug'/ethenogen I ever tried. Talk about working your way through all your personal s*&t and not relenting till you come to a conclusion. Awesome - although very draining.

Regards

Toker69

Sally is wild, first time I had some I climbed out of my body thru a window and into an eagle. I flew to the top of a mountain somewhere got out and met this old guy. He gave me something to look at, told me where to go to look at it and then... well I haven't looked at things the same since. (Sure sign of an interesting trip that).

Anyway, has anyone seen the Lord of the Rings movies, Fellowship and the 2 towers?

Anyone who has had it, do you reckon that was the inspiration for the scenes when frodo puts the ring on?

The way that wind blows... The old man in my first sally trip looked like Gandalf too. Had that was a few years ago. Way before those movies came out. I haven't actually had any for a few years, I don't mind reading about Lovecraft monsters but meeting them can get a little freaky. (Dribbles and drools a bit)

Guest Urbanhog
nice pics urbanhog thanks....so can it be bought in any form in Oz?

they are very very very ILLEGAL worst than MJ plants, the laws on sally's have levelled them as the same rank as heroin! They became illegal in Australia in July last year I think, We are the first country in the world to ban them (interesting to see Australia bans something first before other countries lol )

:angry:

I only used them twice, don't think I'm in hurry to try them again. Was interesting experience (when it was legal of course :P) but scary at the same time!

Cheers,

Urbanhog http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/sp/chefico.gif

hey guys...i know its probly bad..and all but i really want to try some "sally" but i have no idea where to get seeds or cuttings from....i know its illegal here in aus but if n e one could help me out id be very greatful...its just for the once off expereience...i mean i just want to try it you know just once...coz well you only live once...=)

cheers dudes

have a good day

luv char ;)