Salvia divinorum "Legal Marijuana"

Oz

• Admin

Some Call New Drug "Legal Marijuana"

Salvia Is A Powerful Hallucinogenic Herb

If you think all hallucinogenic drugs are illegal, you might want to guess again. Some people are describing a new drug as "legal marijuana."

Salvia is a powerful hallucinogenic herb. It is easy to buy and is gaining in popularity. Still, most people have probably never heard of it.

The hallucinogenic herb, salvia divinorum, is here in Southwest Florida and seems to have a following. One teenager told WINK News, "it feels like you're being pulled back into a tunnel." He uses salvia. He buys it at a store in Lee County that sells smoking accessories. When using the drug, he says it feels as if all the blood is being drained from your veins.

WINK News sent a news producer to that same store to buy the herb. But, it was selling so fast, he had to go back several times to finally make the purchase.

But, people who want to buy salvia don't even have to leave the house. They can simply log on to dozens of websites where the drug is marketed.

Some people praise the drug as being the most potent legal or illegal herb in existence. A users group says the plant has a well established history of safe use. Many salvia distributors offer an instruction sheet to new users, encouraging them to have a "sitter" during trips and not to drive.

Last month a bill was introduced in congress to outlaw salvia divinorum. But on the streets of Southwest Florida, law enforcement agencies are just now learning about the drug.

Salvia is legal everywhere except in Australia. The web sites that offer salvia for sale, won't ship it there.

Some argue that Salvia Divinorum should remain legal. But, for many parents and police, it's just one more new substance to add to the growing list of mind altering herbs and chemicals.

Source: Wink News

mmm... I kinda of understand why some people want the Saliva be banned.... I smoked that stuff twice, it really scared the shit out of me like hell, a powerful halluciation shit, only suitable for hardcore Psychonauts, even I have a couple of nice big Saliva plants in my backyard, nice to observe their weird powers, but I don't think I will be smoking this product ever again for a long long long time.......

It makes me laugh, that a lot of people think"oh wicked, etcc.. and they have high expactions of the plant, but when they smoked it, it like ohhhh what the f**k.....

I reallllllyyyyy strongly advise first timers to organise a VERY SOBER "sitter" to look after you and keep you sane when you are tripping outta off your mind, because, honestly for some people like me, you probably will freak out first time, its just not what you expected..... :rolleyes:

Urbanhog

Guest Urbanhog
mmm... I kinda of understand why some people want the Saliva be banned.... I smoked that stuff twice, it really scared the shit out of me like hell, a powerful halluciation shit, only suitable for hardcore Psychonauts, even I have a couple of nice big Saliva plants in my backyard, nice to observe their weird powers, but I don't think I will be smoking this product ever again for a long long long time.......

It makes me laugh, that a lot of people think"oh wicked, etcc.. and they have high expactions of the plant, but when they smoked it, it like ohhhh what the f**k.....

I reallllllyyyyy strongly advise first timers to organise a VERY SOBER "sitter" to look after you and keep you sane when you are tripping outta off your mind, because, honestly for some people like me, you probably will freak out first time, its just not what you expected.....  :rolleyes:

Urbanhog

what the f*&k...how come I am "guest"????

yeah

this stuff is not to be taken lightly

and its definently not a social party drug

as urbandog sed its a good idea to have a sober person there aswell as its not what most people expect

The first couple of times i used it there was little afects but trust me it does work

I think there are still some suppliers around in australia

I was lucky i got a couple of oz's of it early on in the year

ive only smoked the straight leaf

id like to try extract but i dont think any places will ship here

if you want any more info on it got to erowid or pm me

and i also understand why some people agree with it being banned

if anyone has a link on the laws for this or any articles on people who have been caught with it could you post up the links or pm me

ClosetCultivator :rolleyes: