shaman australis

Well i have personally purchased 400 morning glory seeds off gamos garden* (i think thats the name) which is part of the shaman australis network. The order was paid for by cash, and they arrived the next week. So yeh, the place seems pretty reliable, they do have some good info about shrooms and stuff too. :)

If you have links we would love you to add them to our link section I have fixed the add link button and hopefully it will stay fixed this time ;)

Just incase though, if you could be bothered pming me the url of the links you add for my records I would apprieciate it allot ( ya never know whats gonna go wrong with servers :) )

Datura, $5 for a plant.. can this be sent to Sydney? Also.. with the seeds, do you run a legitamite nursery? I mean.. arent all these things illegal in Aus? Ill definately be up for ordering some datura, morning glory and a few other herbs from your site if its all good for post orders. I guess it would be easier to get seeds.. im going to look up and do some research on some of those plants now, but has anyone any informative links?

Do any of them assist with anxiety/phobia-type syndromes.. also, any that help with Insomnia? I smoke mj to get to sleep, and to stay away during the day.. I dont want something making me go 100x more psycho than I already am during the day ;) Ill have a read anyway, very nice site :)

Nath, look mate, I'd do some more research on that ol' Datura if I was you. Shit grows in people's gardens/front yards all through Victoria and from various sources I've had reports that would make your hair stand on end. It seems to make your eyes swollen or something and fucks up your vision on close objects. You're not just tripping, your eyes are actually temporarily fucked up and don't focus properly. I wouldn't fuck about with my eyes personally. There's also a story I've been repeatedly told about a lad in Warnambool, Victoria who drank a lot of Datura tea and tried to eat the white line markers in the middle of the road, destroying his front teeth. That story's utterly unconfirmed though. Before I spent money on the stuff I'd look at the www.erowid.org experience reports on datura and find someone who can actually show you a datura plant growing near you. Those big assed white flowers have been called 'Angel's Trumpets' and/or 'Devil's Trumpets'. "To get back to the warning we have recieved about the brown acid that is circulating amoung us. Specifically it's not to good, but it's your own trip, so be my guest, but please be advised there is a warning out there on that one" Woodstock stage announcer 1969.

I love a good hard trip but I still don't reccomend eatiung datura it is not something that a person should try without understanding EXACTLY what they are in for.

as for your medicinal needs if you want to treat anxiety/phobia-type syndromes then a trip is not what your gonna want tripping doesn't make you sleep or less anxious iffact if you have a few probelms with anxiaty ect the last thing I would sugest to you is a trip type high, you want more of a sedative feeling.

Imo try something like Kratom as it will suit your needs allot better than datura which won't help at all