• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Bongsmart Headshop | Glass Bongs Waterpipes Pipes Paraphernalia Lighters & More
The Vaporite

Photo

Ganesh Spirit in Review

sweet mountain sativa hybrid

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5351 Posts:
  • Interests:weed, wimmyn and song...
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Heads:None

I'm crap at strain reviews so the TL;DR up first...

This strain is fucking brilliant and you all should most definitely run out and grab a prepaid credit card and buys yourself some!!!!!!! :good:

Fast flowering indica/sativa hybrid, developed from a very stable sativa elite clone, pure and aromatic from the mountains of northern India, one of the primary centers of origin of the different varieties of cannabis.

These mountain sativas are compact and branched, Similar to the Indica, with hard and resinous buds, a good adaptation to cold. Flowering time of this mountin Sativas is much faster than most of the sativas.

We have crossed this North Indian sativa with one of our sweet and aromatic indica, getting a big vigor hybrid plant with high yield and psychoactive high. The aroma of this plant is sweet, fruity and spicy. On the palate the flavor is very intense and discovers citrus tones, fresh and anise.

During the flowering she produce very large and fully loaded buds with aromatic trichomes and shiny resin, having improved significantly with cross-pointing at the buds/leaf-ratio, flowering time, internodal distance and aroma.

Ganesh Spirit is a highly psychoactive plant, soft disruptive and well balanced; imaginative, lucid and relaxed at once.

40% Indica / 60% Sativa
Yield Indoor: 400-600 gr/m2
Yield Outdoor: 400-700 gr / plant
Flowering time Indoor: 8 weeks

THC: 18-20%; CBD: 0.8%; CBN: 0.4%
Sweet Seeds - Ganesh Spirit

Growing Ganesh Spirit well... it eats like an indica, branches like an indica, flowers like an indica, but damn, consume a little and you very quickly find out that it is not an indica. I have found it very good for managing pain, the high is both creative and motivated and I have no trouble getting through the tasks that must be performed and feel pretty good about along the way.

Through the vape the taste is close to divine, complex fruity flavour with an edge of licorice, even smoked the taste is something special.  It is very fast flowering but doesn't stretch very much, mine barely doubled in height during flower, so you might want to grow it to a larger size during veg than you would say for an indica dom skunk.

Some pics from the switch to 12/12 and the second month of flowering...

30/1 Attached File  gsa300115.JPG   64.96K   7 downloads

2/3 Attached File  gsa020315.JPG   201.14K   7 downloads Attached File  gsa1_020315.JPG   278.66K   7 downloads

7/3 Attached File  gsa070315.JPG   196.28K   7 downloads Attached File  gsa1_070315.JPG   130.08K   7 downloads Attached File  gsa2_070315.JPG   188.19K   7 downloads

15/3 Attached File  gsa150315.JPG   117.03K   7 downloads Attached File  gsa1_150315.JPG   231.92K   7 downloads

30/3 Attached File  gsa300315.JPG   142.54K   7 downloads Attached File  gsa1_300315.JPG   133.2K   7 downloads Attached File  cutbud1.JPG   61.28K   7 downloads

edit... added a couple of extra pics.

I harvested at 58 days of 12/12 due to logisitics, but having broken a branch at 45 days, I was by harvest quite aware that the buds were strong enough for my purposes.

I have one plant revegging as I type and I expect this strain to feature in my garden for some time to come.

So yeah, go get some, and thanks Sweet for making some mountain genetics available... I'm going to refill the vape again... :D

Edited by louise, 16 April 2015 - 05:12 PM.

The poor have to labour in the face of the majestic equality of the law, which forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread. ~ Analote France

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

itchybromusic

itchybromusic

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2005 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

very nice Lu & a pretty good review i thought 

thanks mate

Ps is this a strain you chose or came as a free bee 

Edited by itchybromusic, 14 April 2015 - 11:33 PM.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5351 Posts:

Thanks Itchy :D

Will post some bud pics when I can find a working camera.

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 Posts:

Hi Louise! it's a pleasure reading your report, mate.

She is perfect for a daily smoke ;)

Thanks for sharing,

Stay sweet!

jaypp

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5351 Posts:

Ps is this a strain you chose or came as a free bee 

Sorry Itchy, I missed your edit... I chose Ganesh Spirit for the sativa content... I have a soft spot for the mountain strains from India and Nepal amd it most certainly did not disappoint.

Hi Louise! it's a pleasure reading your report, mate.

She is perfect for a daily smoke ;)

Thanks for sharing,

Stay sweet!

jaypp

Credit, where credit is due Jaypp, GS is an excellent strain for my needs.

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9304 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

Very nice Lou, another strain on my list...

Cheers
ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

1c09cfd2af86b08236d8aae64be3c1c2.png 238aaf249588faf6b08458dc851d1fd2.png 9eacf9355edd65a41896f9498ab26e43.png
lback-OS-05a.gif post-5-1216534976_thumb.png

General Cultivation Q&A

jaikai: couldnt run a choko vine over a shithouse ffs...

The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

Dealing of cannabis/marijuana is strictly prohibited on this site.

louise

louise

tweet tweet tweet

• Members
  • 5351 Posts:

I'll bring some to MG ;)

Matanuska Thunder

Matanuska Thunder

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2514 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal

Excellent review Lou!
this sounds like an awesome strain,

thinking this will be a must buy for me too

can't wait to sample.

edit:typo

Edited by Matanuska Thunder, 15 April 2015 - 04:32 PM.

Ozzy420

Ozzy420

Cannabis Connoisseur.

• Moderator Crew
  • 9304 Posts:
  • Interests:Serviving
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: 150w for Veg. 400w for Flower.

I'll bring some to MG ;)

:yahoo:

crow

crow

comfortably numb

• 420 Crew
  • 757 Posts:
  • Interests:gardening, tennis, yoga, natural health, growing cannabis
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Great strain review Lou, thanks for sharing.  As if I don't have enough strains on my 'to do' list as it is!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sweet, mountain sativa, hybrid

Sol-Sense 315W Sol-Unit LEC Digital Ballst Kit
Australian Advanced Nutrients
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.