What is a reasonable priced and resonable Centrifugal Exhaust?

As I told you before qwobbler stay the fuck away from any Growlush hydro crap or you will just waste your money as you have done so with buying that inline fan,I told you so just listen an you will learn an not waste your money on crap that will not do the job.

The Hyper fan you are going to buy now is a very good one an will last you many year's your learning very good.

You must understand that we don't give you advice that is not true as we have all had to learn the hard way an are just trying to help you save spending money on shit hydro gear that don't do the job.

All the best will your new fan as you will be very pleased with it I am sure of that.

You will find that it will be noisy as well so just insulate it around the blue part of the fan motor with the insulated ducting you are getting an that will really help quiten the noise down for you.

All the best an try to remember that you only get what you pay for if you buy shit hydro gear you will get shit hydro gear rule number {1}

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Gz dingo I'm a pensioner and cheap grow lush works for me but nutes yeah the money I save I'll invest in one of these

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=191495106567&alt=web /URL]

What's reckon

Cheers man!

I'll be getting one of these in the future for sure!

Its hard to not buy the cheaper stuff as logic says it should be right.... but in this case - you need the quality ;)