New bit of kit, Nectar Collector

Cheers Dingo i will keep that in mind.

We gave it a good work out at MG, it went down a treat with ppl.

As matti said Ange dhgate, there are a few diff styles of them.

I wouldent go the 18mm the 14mm it big enough.

If you get one u will need a wire kenk clip to hold the nail in, i dropped the nail once here and there a burn mark on my mat of the nail lol.

You can now pick up the metal knek clips on Ozbongs...

More good advice thanks Ozzy.  I certainly don't need any more burn marks in the carpet!

dhgate was the cheapest I found when looking last night too!  This is the one I've ordered http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/nectar-collector-1-0-kit-glass-bongs-come/212080419.html

so just a bit of clarification required re the keck clips [always learning something here - never heard of these before!] - oz bongs sells plastic keck clips or metal bongclips.  Both come in SG14 or SG18.  Now I assume it's SH14 that I require - but is it the keck or bong clip that I need please? 

Nice Ange same one as i have.

Yep u need the 14mm one.

And i will get those links tougher for ya as well Ange, sorry my bad i had forgot about :D

lol you still didn't answer my question [and after reading the rambly way I put it I'm not surprised]!!

the metal or plastic clip ??   [oz bongs calls the plastic ones keck clips and the metal ones bongclips]

I didn't think you'd forgotten about the links but then we are stoners!  I was going to give you a couple of days to remember before hassling you again!

Thanks to everyone for talking up the nectar collector - sounds like it was a huge hit at MG.   Luckily no-one will be around to witness my first oil hit!