New bit of kit, Nectar Collector

No i wont use ice in any smoking implement, u get a lot more water vapor coming off the ice going into your lungs as it melts and it not good for you...

Don't take this personally but if that were the case there would be a huge outcry about showers being a hidden killer and how we all need to have cold bathes to avoid inhaling steam.  Obviously our lungs don't like water above a certain threshold as we tend to drown when push comes to shove but I feel as though a shower constantly spewing out steam for many minutes on end would be far worse for a person than hitting a bong loaded up with ice that needs to melt before becoming a vapor that can be inhaled.  Not only that but if water vapor entering the lungs is such a big issue that the colder the water is the healthier you consumption would be in general making adding ice to the bong a harm minimization technique more so than one that makes things worse.

I know what u are saying but it dose happen.

And me with my health issues, i get fluid build up on my lungs as it is.

A bong is used a lot more than u have hot showers and with a lot of use with ice the water vaspor builds up, for some it is a issue for others it isent.

As i said for me i dont do it because of the issues it can cause me.

The warm smoke passing the ice melts it and the vapor comes with the smoke into the lungs...