HELP ME ASAP PLEASE

chillaxbruv

Question

Hey im new to this site so im not even sure im in the right forum but anyway ill get to whats happened with me...

So it was around 9 days ago where i smoked 2g of weed between 3 people. Nothing bad, im not a regular smoker though, i probably smoke once every 1 or 2 weeks, last year i only smoked about 4 times... anyway

The next day i took 80mg of ritalin... yes it was very stupid..my eyes were wide open, my hands were freezing, my heart was racing and i was hell paranoid

the day after ritalin i had taken i smoked a cigarette, im fairly new to tobacco so i still get headspins, and when i got the headspin everything changed for me.

I felt disconnected from reality, zoned out and my eyes were wide open.

ever since that friday i have felt like im stuck in a high... I feel loss of contact with reality. i can function properly its just i dont feel here mentally, it feels like im still high.

My vision has become a little blurry which is what happens to me when im high.

I went to see the GP and told him what happened and he told me i have got Psychosis which will eventaully go away, but it is caused by speed and weed, (ritalin is lower form of speed) and lsd.

I had developed anxiety and like panic attacks in the first 4 days or so of the incident and i was EXTEREMLY nervous in public and very jittery but i have recovered alot since then, i have gotten rid of my anxiety and my nervousness...

I just really want to know if i will come back to reality, please someone give me good news. Im not a big stoner or druggo, i have a future ahead of me and i had alot of plans please,, i spoke to my school counsellor (im in year 12), he helped me get rid of the anxiety and also told me psychosis goes away. I also spoke to somone who had also had the same thing happened to him after LSD, he told me it was ptsd and it took him a month to get rid of it... 

its not as intense as it was in the earlier stages but its been more than a week now.... :'( 

I have not smoked or taken any drugs every since the incident.

but im having doubts, someone please tell me, i dont want to be like this for the rest of my life, please someone give me good news and please help me

Edited by chillaxbruv

You should come good,Just give it a bit of time mate to get all your marbles back in the bag so to speak they will sort  them self out.

I know it took me about a week to get all my marbles back in the bag one time after dropping a mother  LSD/Trip, thank  fuck I only drop half that trip.

It was the mother load that trip,It was called a purple cone.

We found out a few days later on the news that 2 guys had died from dropping a whole trip of that stuff,One dude was at the south  Perth Zoo an jumped the fence into the polar bear  cage an got eaten by the pola beer poor bugger,An the other dude that died jumped off the over pass bridge to the Corilon court center in the City.

We just about pissed our pantie when we found that out as I thought I was never going to come down from that trip it lasted for over 1,1/2 days an that was from only dropping 1/2 the LSD  trip,I ain't bullshitting to ya about it being the mother load. lol

But the main thing is that I came good after about 5 days of feeling like I had been eaten out by white ant's lol.

So hang in there it all take a bit of time as we are all different in our body make up.

All the best to ya Chillla just relax an take it very easy for a  month or 2 .

Regards,Dingo-2008.

Edited by Dingo-2008
  • Upvote 2

You should come good,Just give it a bit of time mate to get all your marbles back in the bag so to speak they will sort  them self out.

I know it took me about a week to get all my marbles back in the bag one time after dropping a mother  LSD/Trip, thank  fuck I only drop half that trip.

It was the mother load that trip,It was called a purple cone.

We found out a few days later on the news that 2 guys had died from dropping a whole trip of that stuff,One dude was at the south  Perth Zoo an jumped the fence into the pola beer  cage an got eaten by the pola beer poor bugger,An the other dude that died jumped off the over pass bridge to the Corilon court center in the City.

We just about pissed our pantie when we found that out as I thought I was never going to come down from that trip it lasted for over 1,1/2 days an that was from only dropping 1/2 the LSD  trip,I ain't bullshitting to ya about it being the mother load. lol

But the main thing is that I came good after about 5 days of feeling like I had been eaten out by white ant's lol.

So hang in there it all take a bit of time as we are all different in our body make up.

All the best to ya Chillla just relax an take it very easy for a  month or 2 .

Regards,Dingo-2008.

thanks man, take care