HELP ME ASAP PLEASE

chillaxbruv

Question

Hey im new to this site so im not even sure im in the right forum but anyway ill get to whats happened with me...

So it was around 9 days ago where i smoked 2g of weed between 3 people. Nothing bad, im not a regular smoker though, i probably smoke once every 1 or 2 weeks, last year i only smoked about 4 times... anyway

The next day i took 80mg of ritalin... yes it was very stupid..my eyes were wide open, my hands were freezing, my heart was racing and i was hell paranoid

the day after ritalin i had taken i smoked a cigarette, im fairly new to tobacco so i still get headspins, and when i got the headspin everything changed for me.

I felt disconnected from reality, zoned out and my eyes were wide open.

ever since that friday i have felt like im stuck in a high... I feel loss of contact with reality. i can function properly its just i dont feel here mentally, it feels like im still high.

My vision has become a little blurry which is what happens to me when im high.

I went to see the GP and told him what happened and he told me i have got Psychosis which will eventaully go away, but it is caused by speed and weed, (ritalin is lower form of speed) and lsd.

I had developed anxiety and like panic attacks in the first 4 days or so of the incident and i was EXTEREMLY nervous in public and very jittery but i have recovered alot since then, i have gotten rid of my anxiety and my nervousness...

I just really want to know if i will come back to reality, please someone give me good news. Im not a big stoner or druggo, i have a future ahead of me and i had alot of plans please,, i spoke to my school counsellor (im in year 12), he helped me get rid of the anxiety and also told me psychosis goes away. I also spoke to somone who had also had the same thing happened to him after LSD, he told me it was ptsd and it took him a month to get rid of it... 

its not as intense as it was in the earlier stages but its been more than a week now.... :'( 

I have not smoked or taken any drugs every since the incident.

but im having doubts, someone please tell me, i dont want to be like this for the rest of my life, please someone give me good news and please help me

Edited by chillaxbruv

sounds like your not cut out for drugs buddy, some people arent. i would hit the straight and narrow and im sure you will be fine. stay in school study hard and your best days are ahead of you im sure

oh alright, and yeh i get it now.. Im probs not gona try no more shit for some time, i just gota recover

Edited by chillaxbruv

Best to stay well away from them pills an the nicotine.

Like the guys said above some people can handle the cannabis an some can't,it's the same as booz some crew can drink it an some can't,seeing that you are a very young person don't screw your life up an fry your brain at a young age you have so much to live for so don't throw that away.

When you are a bit older try some cannabis but make sure you are with some good mates that will help you out if things go wrong again an not just laugh at you an leave you alone.

All the best to you in for the  future.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

• Upvote 2

Not sure if you will get back to normal mate. But I agree with the others stay away from pills and powder all together. LSD as well they are nothing like us old blokes used to take. The mugs these days add anything and everything. I have never in my life met anyone who got psychosis through smoking weed alone. I have had a few mates years ago get it. The doctors will blame weed outright in most cases they did 20 years ago anyway. I still remember arguing with my mates doc who said 10 grams of speed my mate snorted didn't lead to any of his psychosis.